UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 PDF
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Notification PDF 2021, Download Here
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Highlights
The important details related to the UPPSC lecturer recruitment 2021 is mentioned below, Check them out before applying for the post. Please note the vacancies are different for male and female candidates which are explained later in the Vacancy table.
|Name of the exam conducting body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam Date||Will be announced soon|
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
Here are the important exam dates for the upcoming lecturer recruitment exam for the GIC and GGIC of Uttar Pradesh.
|1||Starting date of online application||22 December 2020|
|2||Last date of online application||22 January 2021|
|3||Last date of submission of fees||18 January 2021|
UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021
The post of the lecturers is segregated between males and female candidates. A total of nine hundred plus candidates and four hundred plus vacancies rounding off to a total of 1473 vacancies.
|Name of the post||No. of Posts|
Steps to Apply Online for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Go to the official site of UPPSC website uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Select the Notifications / Advertisements section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification and open it.
- Read the Notification carefully and then proceed to Apply.
- Click the Apply button on the “Notification / Advertisements” page.
- Fill the Application form and upload all the required documents (photograph, signature, Adhar Card etc.)
- After the completion of the procedure of the first stage, candidates required to pay online Application fees.
- Submit your required application fees and Print the Registration form for future reference.
|Unreserved/Economically weaker Sections/Other||Exam fee Rs. 100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
|SC/ST||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
|Physically Handicapped||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
|Ex-Service Man||Exam fee Rs. 40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/-|
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021
The candidates must possess a Postgraduate degree in the respective subject from any recognized university or equivalent qualification.
Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020.
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum age||40 years|
UPPSC Lecturer Pay Scale:
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment Selection Process 2021
The selection will be made based on the total marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination. The exam will be conducted in two parts:
Based on the Result of the Preliminary examination, thirteen times candidates to the number of vacancies shall be declared successful for the main examination.
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Commentswrite a comment