UPPSC Assistant Engineer (AE) application form 2021 has been released. UPPSC AE 2021 Apply Online link is active from 13th August to 13th September 2021. However, the last date to pay the application fee for UPPSC AE is 10th September 2021. Candidates who hold the required eligibility criteria shall fill up the online form for UPPSC AE 2021 Recruitment before the last date.
We have explained to you the detailed procedure to apply online for the UPPSC AE 2021. Know the apply online date, steps to apply online, application fee, documents to upload for UPPSC AE online form, for UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021.
Apply Online for UPPSC AE 2021 Recruitment: Direct Link
UPPSC AE Application Form 2021 Start Date
The online application date for UPPSC AE 2021 is given below in the table. You must make sure that you submit the UPPSC AE online form before the last date.
|UPPSC AE 2021 Event||Date|
|Starting Date of UPPSC AE Application form 2021||13th August 2021|
|Exam Fee Submission Last Date||10th September 2021|
|Last date to submit UPPSC AE online form||13th September 2021|
How to Apply Online for UPPSC AE 2021?
The application process for UPPSC AE 2021 is explained below. There are two parts to apply online for UPPSC AE, Registration and Login to complete the application form.
Registration for UPPSC AE: Part I
- Visit the official website of UPPSC AE which is www.uppsc.up.nic.in and click on the option "APPLY ONLINE" which will open a new screen.
- Click on the "Click here for Registration"
- It will ask if you have already applied Fill "Yes" if you have and fill the previous Registration NO.
Here is a screenshot of the UPPSC AE Apply Online page:
- If You have not applied earlier then click on "NO" and then fill in the details.
- A new page will appear where you will have to enter your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Upon submitting this information, you will receive a system-generated Provisional Registration Number and Password that will be displayed on the screen and sent to your registered email id and contact number.
Completion of UPPSC AE Application Form: Part II
- Log in with your UPPSC AE registration number and password to complete the application form.
- Fill in the UPPSC AE application form by entering your personal details, educational qualification, and other details.
- Upload your recent Photo & Signature as per the specification that is given below on this page.
- Preview the UPPSC AE 2021 Application Form before submitting it.
- Once you have uploaded all the required documents, the last process is to pay the application fee for UPPSC AE 2021 Exam.
- Pay the application fee as per your category and take a printout of the filled-in UPPSC AE Application Form 2021.
Application Fee for UPPSC AE Exam 2021
You will have to pay the application fee for the UPPSC AE exam by 10th September 2021 in online mode only.
|Category||Total Application Fee|
|Unreserved/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Other Backward Castes||Rs. 225/-|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||Rs. 105/-|
|Ex-Service Men||Rs. 105/-|
What to if UPPSC AE Application Fee Status is not shown?
If UPPSC AE E-Receipt is not generated, it indicates payment failure. In case of payment failure, you need to follow the given steps:
- Log in using your Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
- You can wait for some time and log in to the UPPSC AE application 2021 to check the payment status.
Documents to Upload for UPPSC AE Application Form.
Here is a list of documents that must be scanned and uploaded as per the specifications mentioned in the UPPSC AE Notification PDF. You have to upload all the documents in JPG/JPEG format.
20 kb–50 kb
200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
10 kb–20 kb
140 x 60 pixels (Preferred)
UPPSC AE Recruitment 2021 Notification
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set Hai !!!
Commentswrite a comment