UPPCL JE Important Preparation Tips & Strategy : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has notified 173 vacancies for the post of Junior Engineers Trainee in Electrical. The UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam 2021 is expected to be conducted in the second week of January 2022.
The UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam is tough but can be easily qualified, all you have to do is to have faith in yourself and give your best possible effort in the right direction which is required to crack the UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE) examination. In this article, we will cover the important tips and strategies which must be considered by an aspirant who wants to get selected for the UPPCL Junior Engineer exam.
What is the UPPCL Junior Engineer Exam Pattern ?
As per the notification of the UPPCL the exam pattern will be as follows :
No. of questions
Type of Questions
Diploma Engineering questions in the relevant discipline
a) General Hindi
c) General Knowledge
It can be easily observed that the Technical portion has more weightage as compared to the non-technical portion, but the non-technical portion also has a weightage in the exam and plays an important role in cracking the UPPCL JE Exam.
While preparing for this examination, one must give emphasis to both the technical and non-technical portion of the examination. Without preparing the non-technical portion, it will be very difficult to ace the UPPCL JE exam 2021.
Important UPPCL JE Preparation Tips and Strategy
- Syllabus and Selection Procedure: Every exam preparation requires a specific time based study plan. Deadline based study plan helps a lot in achieving your targeted syllabus. To prepare a strategy or study plan for the UPPCL JE Exam, candidates need to understand the UPPCL JE Exam pattern and have knowledge about the UPPCL JE Exam Syllabus. Along with the exam pattern and syllabus, candidate must be aware of the selection procedure. Because it helps you prepare yourself in advance. Below we have mentioned the selection procedure for the UPPCL JE Exam.
- Stage I : Computer Based Examination
- Stage II : Document Verification
- Analyzing Previous Year Papers and Cutoff: A proper preparation planning and strategy must be incorporated by the aspirant who is preparing for any examination. UPPCL JE Previous Years Sample Papers play a very vital role in making strategy as it gives an overview about the type of questions asked, from which chapter the maximum questions are asked, and about the level of questions asked in Examination.
The previous year cut off gives an idea about the expected cut off for a particular exam and with this students get a rough idea about how much he/she needs to score to qualify the exam.
From the UPPCL JE Exam cut-off list, candidates can check the expected marks in the examination. The cut off list is released by the department, which participants can utilize to check their standing in the particular exam.
- Practicing Lots of Questions: The most important factors that are actually required to crack this examination is speed and accuracy and to achieve this aspirant have to solve lots of questions of each subject, technical and non-technical. Solving questions will also help you to revise the concepts and will let you know the areas of improvement.
- Test Series: Attempt more and more test series to command over speed and accuracy. It also helps in building mental strength to handle exam pressure. Giving Test series will always help you to improve your mistakes and to know your weak areas where you have to emphasize. It will also boost up self confidence for the examination and will definitely help you to crack this examination.
- Revision Plan and Short Notes: Along with the ongoing subject preparation you must always revise the subject that you had completed in the past. There should be some dedicated time for the revision. Always prepare Short Notes for each subject, formulas and concepts of high importance for the examination and revise them once before the exam. This will help you to command over your weak areas, formula and concepts and will boost up your confidence.
Additional Points to Remember While Preparing for UPPCL 2021 Exam
- Prepare a suitable timetable according to your strengths & weaknesses.
- Learning and revision should be part of your study plan and it should be topic-wise.
- Working on basic concepts is very necessary from an examination point of view. Better understanding of basic concepts will improve speed and accuracy.
- Make short and precise notes. At the last few hours of the examination, no one can revise the syllabus but it can be achieved with the help of short and precise notes.
- Since general knowledge is the part of the written examination. Keeping yourself updated with the news helps a lot in answering the general knowledge questions.
- Practice UPPCL JE previous years questions.
- Focus on your personality and communication skills.
Along with all the above mentioned points keep your mind relaxed, have proper sleep and stay healthy.
BYJU'S Exam Prep wishes you the best of luck with your preparation
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, Live Classes.