Better to be three hours too soon, than a minute too late, while preparing for any exam it's always said we should start early. Apart from the concepts we should work on other skills as well as planning a proper schedule, proper strategy, plus regular tests at regular intervals to check our progress is very important. These tests help you to understand where you lack, where you need to focus more, and the best part is these tests help in improving your time management skills.
So BYJU'S Exam Prep brings you the Mega Mock Challenge for various exams in Mechanical Engineering where you can compete with thousands of students and look where you stand in the national level competition. In this real-time experience, you can analyze your preparation to date.
We have seen many candidates sometimes accidentally submit the test and they request more Mega Mocks, so here we are providing the schedule of Mega Mock Challenge for NOVEMBER 2020. You can follow this schedule and prepare accordingly on time. The best part is these MMC's are free of cost.
Schedule for MMC Mechanical:
What do you get?
- To assess your level of preparation for the exam on all India basis
- To experience Exam-Like Interface
- To analyze your performance in comparison to top performers, All India ranker
- Helps you avoid the silly mistakes you may commit to the actual exam.
- Handpicked questions from our Experts.
When will I get the result?
- The MMC's are live for one day i.e. for 24 hours.
- For example, if the MMC is on 5th Nov, it will be live from 12:00 PM on 5th Nov till 12:00 PM 6th Nov.
- After that, you can check the result on the same day at 6:00 PM
Click Here to Register for MMC: Mechanical
Click Here to Register for MMC: AE and JE
Stay connected with BYJU'S Exam Prep for more such tests!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App. Stay Safe!
Commentswrite a comment