UP TGT 2022 Exam Pattern:
Important Highlights for TGT Exam
First, check out the important highlights of the upcoming examination which help in the overall performance during the examination. This would help you set the focus of the number of questions and the strategy to solve all those questions correctly.
|Serial No.||Important Pointer|
|1.||UP TGT Exam will be 500 marks.|
|2.||The total number of questions in the Question Paper will be 125.|
|3.||Each question will be 4 marks.|
|4.||All questions are mandatory to attempt.|
|5.||Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.|
|6.||All questions will be in MCQ(Multiple Choice Question) form with 4 options.|
|7.||As the paper will be in an offline mode so candidates need to circle the right answer via a black ball pen in the OMR sheet.|
Important Note: On the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam merit list will be prepared and the candidate will be selected on the basis of their names in the merit list.
UP TGT Preparation Tips:
1. Syllabus: Candidates should start preparing for the exam by having in-depth knowledge of the syllabus. As the syllabus is vast.
Check out the list of Subjects along with Subject Code:
|Serial No (Subject Code)||Subject|
2. Time Management: This is a very crucial step in the preparation as only 5 days left for the exam. So candidates should study focus and without wasting time on any productive activity. Try to devote 12 to 15 hours a day.
3. Previous Year Question Papers: Practice as much as you can, UP TGT previous year question papers help you to track your performance level, accuracy, and speed can also be improved by attempting them.
4. Mock Test: Attempting a mock test helps one to know how much they need to learn more and how much they have learned so far. Mock Tests are basically performance measurement tools. Mock Tests provide a fair idea of our performance. It is estimated that how much we score in mock tests likely our performance in the real test will be the same or increase substantially.
5. Eat Healthy Diet: It is advisable to avoid having junk food during examination preparation duration. Have fruits and lemonade only in order to gain vitamins.
6. Books: Candidates should refer to authentic books. It is advisable to cover Graduation & Bachelors in Education Course Content first and refer to NCERT Books for all Subjects.
7. Revision: Keep on revising the topic learned daily so that you do not forget what you have studied so far. A weekly test should be attempted in order to maintain a balance of what you have learned so far.
We have prepared some planned classes for the UP TGT revision. Check out these series which will prove beneficial for the last minute revision and discussion of some pretty important and expected questions for the UP TGT exam.
8. BYJU'S Exam Prep App & BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube Channel: BYJU'S Exam Prep provides authentic and to-the-point study notes, study material, quizzes, mock tests, and online classes for DSSSB PGT (Subjects) exam, candidates can refer to both platforms for sure shot selection.
Read Most Important Articles:-
|1.||UP TGT Syllabus||Read Here|
|2.||UP TGT Exam Pattern||Read Here|
|3.||UP TGT Eligibility Criteria||Read Here|
|4.||UP TGT Exam Center List||Read Here|
|5.||UP TGT Selection Process & Exam Details||Read Here|
|6.||UP TGT Previous Year Question Paper||Read Here|
|7.||UP TGT English Section Preparation Tips||Read Here|
We wish all the Candidates Best of Luck! with the Exam.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)