The candidates are advised to check their score using this answer key to get an idea of their performance in the UP SI 2021 Exam. The official website has published the Uttar Pradesh Police Sub Inspector or UP Police SI Answer Key 2021. The Uttar Pradesh Police and Recruitment Board, Lucknow, has issued the Provisional Answer Key. The answer key will be available for download at uppbpb.gov.in.
The board has released the tentative answer key for the positions of Sub Inspector, Civil Police, Platoon Commander, PAC, and Fire Second Officer. The exam was divided into three phases for some. It took place between November 12 and December 2, 2021. Important dates and instructions for downloading the solution key can be found on this page.
How to Check UP SI Answer Key 2021?
The candidates can follow the steps below to download the UP Police SI Answer Key 2021.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct download link once activated.
- Click on the latest release flashing UP SI Answer Key 2021.
- Enter your credentials like registration number
- The UP SI Answer Key 2021 PDF will be downloaded.
- Match the answers marked by you from the official answer key
UP Police SI 2021 Expected Cut Off
Expected Cut Off(Male)
Expected Cut Off(Female)
Check here UP SI Cut Off in detail
How UP Police SI Merit List is Calculated?
The final merit list is prepared by the board on the basis of the exam conducted by the Board. There is no waiting list prepared and the list of successful candidates is forwarded for the Medical and Document Verification. In case two candidates have scored equal marks, the merit is decided on the basis of the following points:
- If two candidates score equal marks then preference shall be given to the candidates having some qualification preference under the qualification preference order.
- If two candidates have the same qualification preference as well then the candidate with higher age will be given preference.
- If all the above requirements are met, then the preference shall be given according to the alphabetical order of the names of the candidates.