UP PGT Exam Date 2021
|Recruitment Body||Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board|
|Post Name||UP PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)|
|Admit Card Release Date||7th August 2021|
|UP PGT Exam Date||17th and 18th August 2021|
Candidates can check the notice related to the UP PGT Admit Card details from the link given below:
How to Download UP PGT Admit Card 2021?
- Click on the direct link provided above alternatively open the official website of UPSESSB: http://pariksha.up.nic.in.
- Enter your user ID and Password on the form available on the screen.
- After entering the details click on the login button.
- Now click on the Admit Card in the menu.
- Your admit card will be published on the screen, take the printout of the admit card for future reference.
Documents to Carry along with UP PGT Admit Card 2021
- Downloaded Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- One Id proof which can be either one of the following: Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter Card, PAN Card.
- One photocopy of the ID proof along with the original one.
- One passport size recent photograph should be the same as uploaded in the application form.
Details Mentioned on UP PGT Admit Card 2021
The UP PGT admit card 2021 will be released by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Sewa Chayan Board (UPSESSB) and it contains all the required information of the candidates. The details are:
- Candidates Name
- Exam Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Date Time and Venue of Exam
- Candidate Photograph
- Exam Dates
- Exam Instruction
UP PGT Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Important Highlights for PGT Exam2021
1. Question Paper will be 425 marks.
2. A total number of questions in the Question Paper will be 125.
3. Each question will be of 3.4 marks.
4.All questions are mandatory to attempt.
5. Time duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
6. All questions will be in MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) form with 4 options.
7. As the paper will be in an offline mode so candidates need to circle the right answer via a black ball pen in the OMR sheet.
8. based on marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam merit list will be prepared and the candidate will be selected based on their names in the merit list.
Selection Process of UP PGT Exam
Selection for PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) post will be based on marks obtained by the candidate in the written exam and the weight of the academics.
|Post||Written exam||Weight of academics||Interview||Special Qualification|
We wish all the candidates the Best of Luck for the exam!!
Sahi Prep Hai to Life Set hai!