UP Lekhpal Eligibility Criteria 2020! Lakhs of students appear for the UP Lekhpal exam every year with a dream to join Subordinate Services Selection Commission. It becomes important for them to know all the required eligibility criteria for the UP Lekhpal. In this article, we are sharing you with UP Lekhpal Eligibility criteria that include Age limit, education qualification, and Physical Criteria.
UP Lekhpal Eligibility Criteria 2020
According to the UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal notification, the following were the eligibility criteria of the examination.
1. UP Lekhpal Age Limit:
Here is what you need to know about the aspect of the age limit.
- If you belong to the General category, then your age limit:
- Minimum Age:18
- Maximum Age:40
2. UP Lekhpal Age relaxation:
The age relaxation for the reserved categories is in accordance with the Government of India guidelines.
UPSSSC has given certain prerequisite in order to claim the benefit of age relaxation or reservation as given below:
- Candidate must have a Domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- A candidate claiming for the reservation of seat must produce the category certificate from the competent authority
- For women candidates, the caste/domicile certificate issued from father’s side shall be considered valid
- Candidates claiming reservation/age relaxation in multiple categories for the UP Lekhpal Exam shall be entitled to only one concession, whichever is more beneficial.
3. Number of Attempts:
- There is no criterion related to the number of attempts given in the official notification.
4. Educational Qualification:
- To apply for the UP Lekhpal Recruitment you need to pass Intermediate or Class 12th exam from a Government Certified Board.
Married male candidates who have more than one wife living and female candidates who are married to a person already having another wife will not be eligible for the recruitment unless granted an exemption by the Governor.
- The reservation of Economically Weaker Sections of U.P., Scheduled Caste, and Scheduled Tribe & Other Backward Class, Women Candidate of Uttar Pradesh shall be admissible in accordance with the provision of relevant Govt. Rules.
Prep Smart. Score Better. Go Gradeup
Check Other Links:
To read all notes on Uttar Pradesh state examinations click on this link:
To boost the preparation of all our users, we have come up with some free video (Live Class) series.
Here are the links:
More from us