UP Judicial Services(PCS J): Results Uttar Pradesh Public Service will release the result of the UP Judicial Services 2021 Exam soon on its official website. In this article, we are providing you with the direct link to check your PCS J Prelims result.
UP Judicial Services (PCS J) 2021: Results
UP judicial services exam is conducted in three phases, Preliminary round, Mains and Interview. Separate result for successful candidates at each stage is declared by the commission. The successful candidates move forward to the next round until the final merit list of selected candidates is prepared after the Personal Interview Round.
Steps to check UP Judicial Services(PCS J) 2021 Results:
The candidates can check their result for UP Judicial Services(PCS J) 2021 by following these steps:
- First, Download the result PDF from the direct link provided above.
- Press CTRL+F and type your roll number to search for your result.
- Save the result PDF for future references.
Details to be checked in the UP Judicial Services(PCS J) 2021 Results:
Once the UP Judicial Services(PCS J) 2021 result is announced by the UPPSC, the candidates must check the following details in their result:
- Your Roll Number
- Your Name(If provided)
- Instructions for the next stage of Examination
- Category and Cut-offs(when released by the Board)
How to calculate your UP Judicial Services(PCS J) 2021 Marks?
- The Preliminary round of the PCS J exam is conducted in two shifts, General Studies for 150 Marks and Law for 300 Marks.
- In GK Question each question is allotted 1 Mark and in the Law paper, each question is allotted 2 marks.
- There is 1/3rd negative marking for wrong answers.
- Based on the above marks distribution you can calculate your total score in the Preliminary Exam.
More from us