UP Assistant Teacher Cut Off 2019: UP Basic Education Board gave a notification for the recruitment of 69000 assistant teachers in primary schools on 5th December 2019. The online application was filled between 6th to 29th December 2019 and the examination was conducted on 6 January 2019.
On 6th May 2020, the Lucknow bench of Allahabad High Court has declared the UP Assistant Teacher Final cut-off which is, 60% for reserved categories and 65% for the general category and has ordered the state government to complete the recruitment process in 3 months.
UP Assistant Teacher Cut Off 2019
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Earlier the cut-off for this recruitment exam was the same as the final decision but after high court intervention, the new cutoff was set to be 40% & 45%. This crucial hearing was pending in court for one and a half years and about 4 lakh students were waiting for the decision.
The judgment is passed in the favor of the government and the cut-off marks remain as before which is 60% and 65% for reserved and unreserved candidates respectively.
UP Assistant Teacher Cut Off 2019: Key points
- UP Basic Education Board was responsible for conducting the recruitment examination.
- The decision was pending for 69000 primary teacher vacancies in UP state.
- The judgment is passed in favour of the government.
- The cut off for General category students will be 65%, which is 97/150 marks.
- The cut off for Reserved category students will be 60%, which is 90/150 marks.
- The recruitment process will have to complete in 3 months.
We wish all the very best to all the candidates for their fruitful future.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app