UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Exam Date & Important Events
|Starting Date of Online Application||To be Announced Soon|
|Last date of Online Application||To be Announced Soon|
|Last Date to deposit Fees||To be Announced Soon|
|Last Date of Submission of Complete Application Form||To be Announced Soon|
|Downloading the Admit Card||To be Announced Soon|
|Exam Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Answer Key Release Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Answer Key Objection Date||To be Announced Soon|
|Final Answer Key Uploaded||To be Announced Soon|
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher & Other Post Exam Timings
The exam timings for UP Aided Assistant Teacher and Principal is given below:
|For Assistant Teacher||To be Announced Soon|
|For Principal||To be Announced Soon|
|For Paper Second||To be Announced Soon|
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2021 Vacancy Details
A total of 1894 UP Aided Junior Teacher Vacancies has been announced by UPBEB on 11th January 2021 through an official notification on its website. The post-wise distribution of the vacancy has been tabulated below-
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2022: Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Teacher
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and B.Ed passed or appearing in the final year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
- Must have CTET or UPTET Qualified.
Eligibility Criteria for Principal
- The candidate should have graduated or any related course.
- Should be five years of teaching experience.
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2022: Age Limit
- 21 – 40 Years. Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the organization norms.
How To Apply For UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2022?
- Log on to the official portal.
- On the home page, find and hit the related advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official UP Aided Junior High School Notification 2022
- Ensure the eligibility and hit the “Apply Online” link
- Fill all the details in the UP Aided Assistant Professor application form
- Pay the fee online or offline
- Upload the scanned images of the photograph and signature
- Take a printout and keep the hard copy of the application for future reference
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2022: Exam Pattern & Syllabus
One question paper for the post of Assistant Teacher and two papers have to be given to the Principal.
- General Knowledge paper will be compulsory for the post of assistant teacher.
- The candidate will have to choose one section from language or general studies or science & mathematics.
- The candidate must choose Hindi, English or Sanskrit in the language.
- The first question paper will be of 50 questions which consist of a general knowledge section. The second paper will be of 100 questions related section.
- The first question paper for the Principal will be about laws, rules, government orders etc related to the education department.
- The second question paper will be based on the graduate-level syllabus on general administrative ability and knowledge of other subjects.
UP Assistant Teacher and Principal Post 2022: Syllabus
General Knowledge, Reasoning and Current Affairs
- Importance of National & International Current affairs
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Geography of India
- Indian politics and Rules - Constitution, political system, Panchayati Raj, democratic etc.
- Economic and Social Development
- Environmental and ecological topics, biodiversity and climate change etc.
- General knowledge
- Analogy, Assertion and reason, Binary logic, classification, clocks & calendars, coded inequalities, coding-decoding.
For Principal and Assistant Teacher
Part - A
- हिंदी साहित्य एवं भाषा का इतिहास
- अपठित गद्दांश तथा पद्धांश
- प्रमुख लेखकों/कवियों का सामान्य परिचय एवं उनकी रचनाएँ
- History of English Literature and Language.
- Unseen Passage
- Writers, General Introduction and their work.
- संस्कृत साहित्य एवं भाषा का इतिहास
- अपठित गद्दांश तथा पद्धां
- प्रमुख लेखकों/कवियों का सामान्य परिचय एवं उनकी कृतियाँ
Part - B
5. Social Studies
- Indian History
- Stone Culture, Copper Stone Culture, Vedic Culture
- Former states of India
- Religious and social development of the sixth century
- Establishment of Delhi Sultanate, expansion dissolution
- Mughal Empire, Culture, Fall
- Mauryan India, Gupta period, Rajput period India, Pushyabhuti dynasty, States of South India
- The arrival of European powers, British Rule In India
- Choice of independent India
- Our Society
- District administration, rural and civil society and living
- Democracy in India
- Security and foreign policy in the country, global community and India
- Earth in the Solar System, Globe - Determination of Earth Location, Earth Speed
- Map, Earth's four circles, Earth's topography
- India, the physical nature of India, use and importance of soil, fertilizer, flora and wildlife, the climate of India, trade and communication in the world
- UP- Location, Political Department, Weather, Soil, Vegetation and Wildlife, Agriculture, Mineral Industry, Population and Urbanization in India
- Atmosphere, hydrosphere
- Impact of population growth on the environment, pollution
Part - C
- Natural Numbers, Whole numbers, Prime numbers
- Square root, cube root and Identities, LCM and HCF
- Concept of Fraction, Variable Numbers, Algebra
- Ratio, Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Geometry- Line segment, Parallel lines, Parallelogram, Quadrilateral, Triangles, Circle
- Mensuration and Trigonometry
- Statistics - Bar graph, Pictorial Graph, Histogram, Pie-chart
- Mean, median and mode
- Production Possibility Curve, Bar chart and Compound Bar Diagram
- Science in Everyday Life, Discovery and invention, Anthropology and Technology
- Fibres and Fabrics, Synthetic fibres
- Living things and non-living things
- Microorganisms, Animals and Plants
- Cell, tissues and organ systems
- Adolescence and Disability
- Nutrition and Food, Health and hygiene
- The water cycle, Nitrogen cycle, and crop production
- Measurement & distance, Motion, Force, Magnetic force
- Light and Reflection, Sound, Energy
- The states of Matter, Structure and nature of matter
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher 2022: Selection Process
For passing the examination, the candidates of the unreserved category will have to get 65% while the reserved class candidates will have to get 60% marks. Selection of the candidates for UP Aided Junior High School Vacancy 2021 will be based on the performance in the following:
- 10% Marks in the High School, Intermediate, Graduation, and Training course
- 60% in Written Exam
MORE FROM US:
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)