UP Junior High School Teacher Revised Exam Date
|UP Junior High School Teacher New Exam Date||17 October 2021|
|Exam Time for Paper 1||10:00 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Exam Time for Paper 2||2:00 PM to 3:00 PM|
|Answer Key Released||21 October 2021|
|Answer Key Objection||25 October 2021|
|Final Answer Key||10 November 2021|
|UP Junior High School Teacher Result Date||12 November 2021|
UP Junior High School Teacher Admit Card:
Once the admit card is released by the Board related to 1894 vacancies, candidates can download it by adhering to the following steps:
Step to Download UP Junior High School Teacher 2021 Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website i.e http://updeled.gov.in/ to download the UP Aided Junior School Teacher Admit Card.
- Step 2: Click on the link that displays, ‘Download Admit Card’.
- Step 3: Enter your registration number and password to login into the UP Junior Teacher 2021 form.
- Step 4: The UP Junior Teacher Admit Card 2021 will be displayed on your screen.
- Step 5: Download the UP Aided Junior Aided Teacher Admit Card 2021 or click on the ‘take printout link’.
Documents to carry for UP Aided Junior Teacher Exam
You have to carry the following documents along with you to the UP Aided Junior Teacher exam hall.
- Printout of the UP Aided Junior Teacher Admit Card 2021
- Original and a photocopy of any identity proof
- Ballpoint pen
- Passport size photograph
- Self-declaration form if it would be asked in the admit card
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2021
One question paper for the post of Assistant Teacher and two papers have to be given to the Principal.
- General Knowledge paper will be compulsory for the post of assistant teacher.
- The candidate will have to choose one section from language or general studies or science & mathematics.
- The candidate must choose Hindi, English or Sanskrit in the language.
- The first question paper will be of 50 questions which consist of a general knowledge section. The second paper will be of 100 questions related section.
- The first question paper for the Principal will be about laws, rules, government orders etc related to the education department.
- The second question paper will be based on the graduate-level syllabus on general administrative ability and knowledge of other subjects.
UP Aided Junior High School Teacher Recruitment Passing Criteria:
|Post||Category||Total Marks||Passing Marks||Passing Percentage|
|UP Assistant Teacher||General||150||97||65|
|Principle(First + Second Paper)||General||200||130||65|
Prep Smart. Stay Safe. Go Gradeup.
Commentswrite a comment