The UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018 is explained here in detail. The UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has just released the UP Agriculture Technical Assistant recruitment notification 2018. Total 2059 vacancies are released this year for the post of “Technical Assistant”. The exam dates are not released yet, UP Agriculture Technical Assistant exam will be held in various slots. Know here the exact syllabus along with UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2018.
UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Aspirants those who are in search of govt jobs can apply for UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 by 23rd August 2018. Applicants must know UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern to begin your exam preparation. Below is the detailed UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2018:
The selection of the candidates will be purely based on the written test conducted by UPSSSC.
UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Exam Pattern
UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Exam Pattern 2018 is provided here. With the guidance of UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Paper Pattern 2018, individuals can collect whole information about the written exam. UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Question Pattern 2018 gives details like subject names, total questions, the type of questions, maximum marks and test duration. By using UP Agriculture Technical Assistant 2018, one can estimate question paper weightage, marking scheme, the difficulty of questions, the structure of the written exam.
No. of Qs.
General Science and Arithmetic
Important Note: -
A) The written examination will consist of objective type multiple choice questions.
B) The written Exam can be conducted in either an online or offline mode.
C) Also, there will be a ‘Negative Marking’ of 1/2 Marks which means for every two wrong answers, one right answer marks will be deducted.
UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus 2018
Here is the detailed topic-wise UP Agriculture Technical Assistant Syllabus 2018:
Part - 1 General Intelligence Test
1) Argumentation ability, critical ability, analytical ability.
2) Common intelligence ability- tests which examine the result analytical ability of the aspirants.
3) Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which can judge the aspirants on the basis of statistical, graphical, diagram related presentation ability as well as the ability to draw the results.
Part - 2 General knowledge
1) Computer knowledge- Basics of computer, hardware and software, computer network and email.
2) Special questions based on Uttar Pradesh including education, culture, population, trade and commerce, industry, social practices, fine arts (general knowledge of practices like singing, music, theatre) etc.
3) Interpersonal ability which also includes Communication skills, decision-making ability, problem-solving ability.
4) General behaviour of a person-discipline, morality, leadership, woman empowerment.
5) Indian history and Indian national movements- the knowledge of social, economic and political aspects under Indian history. Under Indian national movements, the aspirants are expected to have the complete knowledge of freedom movements and its rice in India.
6) Indian and world geography, the physical and economic geography of India and the world- Under Indian geography, the questions will be asked from the physical and economic geography of India. Underworld geography, the aspirants are expected to have general knowledge of the geography of the world.
7) Indian politics and governance, constitution, political arrangements, arbitral rules, ethos, and authorized issues etc- there will be questions from Indian politics and governance, arbitral rules, social developments and social arrangements etc.
8) Indian economy, social developments and Gandhi ideology- the aspirants will be evaluated on the issues like population, environment and urbanization and their inter-relation, Indian economic policies, a vast form of Indian culture. Questions will also be from banking and Accountancy.
9) Events of international and national importance will also include questions from sports and games.
10) Indian agriculture- aspirants are expected to have the knowledge of agricultural products and information about their marketing.
Part 3 General Science and Arithmetic
1) General Knowledge – Questions will be asked form daily applications belonging to Biology, Chemistry & Physics. Also, questions will be asked about economic development in India, the role of technology and balanced diet, calorie distribution, protein, vitamin, anaemia, diarrhoea, diseases caused by the deficiency of vitamins, the importance of food in different diseases, importance of Vaccination, Water cycle, Water Sources, Drinking water quality standards, aquifer, Electromagnetic Resistivity Surveys.
2) Elementary Mathematics to High School level – Questions will be asked from Arithmetic, Algebra, & Geometry.
Part 4 General Hindi
1) अपठित गद्ध्यांश का संक्षेपण,उससे सम्बंधित प्रश्न, रेखांकित अंशो की व्यांख्या एवं उसका उपर्युक्त शीर्षक |
2) शासकीय,अर्धशासकीय, व्येक्तिक तथा व्यायसायिक समस्याओं के निराकरण हेतु संबोधित पत्र, कार्यालय आदेश, अधिसूचना, और परिपत्र सम्बन्धी प्रश्न |
3) वर्ण एवं ध्वनी विचार: उच्चारण,लेखन, स्वर, व्यंजन, मात्रा पहचान और प्रयोग, ध्वनियों का वर्गीकरण |
4) शब्दरचना: संधि एवं संधि विच्छेद,समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय |
5) शब्द प्रकार:
- तत्सम,अर्धतत्सम, तद्भव, देशज, विदेशी |
- संज्ञा, सर्वनाम, विशेषण, क्रिया, अव्यय (क्रिया विशेषण, सम्बन्ध सूचक, विषमयबोधक निपात)
6) शब्द ज्ञान : पर्यायवाची,विलोम, शब्द युग्मों का अर्थभेद, वाक्यांश के लिए सार्थक शब्द, समश्रुत भिन्नार्थक शब्द, समानार्थी शब्दों का विवेक, उपयुक्त शब्द चयन,सम्बंध्वाची शब्दावली |
7) शब्द शुद्धि |
8) व्याकरणिक कोटियाँ: परसर्ग,वचन, काल, वृति, पक्ष, वाच्य |
9) वाक्य रचना,प्रकार-सरल, संयुक्त मिश्र, वाक्य शुद्धि |
10) विराम चिन्हों का प्रयोग |
11) मुहावरें / लोकोक्तियाँ |
12) अनुवाद: समतुल्य शब्द चयन,वाक्यांश का अर्थ |
13) उत्तर प्रदेश की मुख्य बोलियाँ तथा हिंदी में प्रयुक्त होने वाली मुख्य अशुद्धियाँ |
14) हिंदी से अग्रेजी तथा अग्रेजी से हिंदी में अनुवाद |
15) हिंदी भाषा / हिंदी साहित्य का सामान्य ज्ञान |