UKPSC JE Exam 2022
In a nutshell, complete UKPSC JE exam details have been furnished here in the table. Candidates can go through these detail to get an idea about the UKPSC JE notification and stay updated.
|Examination conducting body||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||776|
UKPSC JE 2022 Exam Day Important Guidelines
Leaving everything apart aspirants are advised to carry their admit card, abide by the UKPSC JE exam guidelines and important instructions mentioned on the admit card and try to reach the designated examination center half an hour before the scheduled start time of the examination.
Aspirants going to appear for the UKPSC JE exam should remember the following key points:
- Aspirants are not allowed to appear in the examination after the scheduled gate closing time. Therefore, aspirants must plan accordingly to reach half an hour before the mentioned time.
- It is advised for the candidates to carry an extra copy of their admit card along with a compulsory hard copy of the UKPSC JE exam 2022 admit card.
- In case aspirants who have distorted photos printed on their admit cards are advised to carry an extra passport size photograph. However, generally while leaving for the exam carry an extra photo to be on the safer side.
- At the time of leaving for the exam center always carry your original id proof along with a photocopy of the same. But while carrying an identity card ensure that all the details on your government id card match with your UKPSC JE admit card. Otherwise, you might be stuck in trouble.
- According to the UKPSC JE exam guidelines, the exchange of items is barred in the examination therefore carry your stationery items such as blue/black ballpoint pen, eraser, pencil, stamp pad, etc.
Social Distancing Norms for the UKPSC JE Exam
Due to a rise in the COVID cases, it is commanded to aspirants going to appear for the UKPSC JE exam should strictly abide by all the COVID norms to stop the spread of the disease. Here are some important instructions on COVID norms to be implemented at the exam center throughout the examination.
- Wear your mask throughout the examination. Do not remove your marks until or unless not asked by representatives to remove them.
- With fellow candidates maintain a social distance.
- Aspirants having any health issues should inform the authority so that appropriate measures are taken in advance to tackle such situations.
- To stop the spread of COVID cases do not share any items such as hand sanitizer, pen, or pencil with fellow aspirants. However, the exchange of items is already barred in the examination.
Also, read here the UKPSC JE exam pattern and prepare your mind for the same.
Important Documents Required for the UKPSC JE Exam
The general scenario that has been noticed among most of the aspirants is that they prepare their necessary required documents at the time of leaving for the exam. Due to this, there are certainties that candidates may forget to carry admit cards, id cards, and other important documents. Therefore, it is advised to the aspirant to prepare your bag in one day advance, and while carrying an item tick mark the list of items to be carried to the UKPSC JE exam.
- Original Admit Card, along with an extra copy.
- Any government authorized Identity Proof Such as Voter Id Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, etc. Also, carry a photocopy of the same.
- Own stationery items especially blue or black ballpoint pen, stamp pad, etc.
- Carry an extra mask to be on the safe side.
- Own hand sanitizer and water bottle both should be transparent.
To stay motivated learn about the UKPSC JE salary.
List of Items Not Allowed in UKPSC JE Exam
The following list of items must not be carried by the candidates going to appear in the UKPSC JE exam 2022.
- Do not carry electronic items such as mobile phones, Bluetooth, earphones, health bands, etc. to the examination hall.
- Apart from electronic items aspirants must not carry along the calculator, writing pad, pen drive, or any unwanted paper, etc.
Do's & Don't for the UKPSC JE Exam
- Don't start new topics at the last minute.
- Stay away from negative people and don't indulge in any unnecessary discussion.
- Keep yourself motivated and fresh for the examination.
- Don't take unnecessary stress. Stay calm and compose.
- Eat healthy food, and take proper rest.
- Go through the UKPSC JE exam important formula notes.
- Plan your journey, and prepare your bag a day ahead of the exam date.
Hope you have acquainted with the UKPSC JE exam important guidelines and follow them to avoid the trouble at the entry point and also in the examination hall. Wish you all the very best for your examination.
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Online classroom program for all AE & JE Exams:
You can avail of BYJU’S Exam Prep Test series specially designed for all AE & JE Exams:
Team BYJU’S Exam Prep
Download BYJU’S Exam Prep APP, for the best Exam Preparation, Free Mock tests, and Live Classes.