Before looking into the Management Books, we will take a look at important aspects of UGC NET Exam.
- The test will consist of two papers. Paper- I (50 questions each of 2 marks). Paper-II (100 questions each of 2 marks).
- Both the papers will be conducted in a single three-hour duration. The Mode of the examination will be computer based.
- The listed Management Books along with your course books will be helpful while preparing for the UGC NET June 2020 Exam.
UGC NET Management Books (Subject-wise)
List of Books
Principles & Practice of Business Management
T.N. CHHABRA (Dhanpat Rai & Co.)
H.L AHUJA Or Rudiger ET AL.
Human Resource Management
K ASWATHAPPA or Garry Dessler or Tripati
Organization Theory And Behaviour
(Help book for M.com students of IGNOU) or Stephen P. Robbins
M Y Khan & P K Jain
Accounting For Management
Dr. N.P. SRINIVASAN Or Hilton & Platt.
Philip Kotlar or T.N. Chabbra
Fred R. David & Forest R. David
International Business & Management information system
How to score more than 120 marks in Management?
- Analysis of past year papers is very important to know the pattern of questions asked in the examination.
- Clear basic concepts of each and every subject/topic that will be covered by the Management Books.
- Practice a full-length mock test before the final examination will boost your confidence for JRF.
- Complete 6 months are left for June attempt, make a proper routine and start doing.
- For additional practice, everyone can download previous year papers of different state exams, like WB SET, PUNE SET, K-SET etc.
- Revision is a must in the last 15 days and tries to ignore new study material while doing revision.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.