UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020, (Shift 1) 9th October: UGC NET Exam is conducted in 81 different subjects. The 1st shift of today's UGC NET exam is over now. The paper is divided into 2 sections, i.e. Paper 1 and Paper 2. Paper-1 Consist of 50 questions and Paper-2 consists of 100 Questions. This exam was expected to be held in June 2020 but delayed due to COVID reasons. In the first shift, students who opted History subjects gave their exams.
UGC NET Exam is conducted to select the eligible candidates for the post of JRF (Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professors in the colleges and universities all over India. This exam is a qualifying exam conducted in different postgraduate subjects. UGC will gradually release the admit card of all other exams as well. Keep checking the website.
Following points will be covered in today's analysis:
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Good attempts.
- Topic-wise questions
- A detailed review of the overall paper.
NTA UGC NET Shifts Details 9th October 2020
|Shift||Timings (3 Hours for both Paper 1 and 2)|
|Shift 1 (Morning)||09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon (IST)|
|Shift 2 (Evening)||03.00 PM to 06.00 PM (IST)|
UGC NET Exam was conducted for the following paper today:
- History- The Exam of History was moderate to difficult in nature.
UGC NET COVID Instructions at Exam Center by NTA
1. Wearing of mask/face cover and Social distancing was mandatory for all candidates.
2. Items allowed in Examination Centers - Admit Card along with Self Declaration; A valid ID card, transparent Ball Point Pen; Additional photograph, Personal hand sanitizer; transparent water bottle.
3. No candidates were allowed without COVID self-declaration form at the admit card signed and attached.
4. Candidates were expected to fill details on admit card including thumb impressions in advance from home.
Today's UGC NET Exam 1st Shift Important Highlights: 9th October 2020
- Paper 1: Level of the exam - Moderate
- Paper was mostly conceptual in nature.
- Paper 2: Level of the exam varied from Moderate to difficult.
- A total of 3 hours were given in which the student can attempt any section anytime.
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Exam Pattern
Number of Questions
3 hours(no break)
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Difficulty Level
Below mentioned are the details about the difficulty level of today's paper. You can find the section-wise difficulty level of UGC NET Exam below.
|S No.||Topic||Difficulty level|
|10||Information Technology||Easy to Moderate|
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Key Points and Exact Questions:
1. Carbon dioxide emission (IPCC-2014 report)
2. Sustainable development goals (detailed goals)
3. Solar ponds (how do they generate energy)
4. Thorium reserve (where in India are they found)
5. E- shodhsindhu
6. ARIIA (full form)
7. Effective teaching
8. Indian logic (only 1 question)
10. CACHE Memory
12. Recycle bin
14. Methods of teaching
15. Formulative evaluation
16. Research ethics
17. Data interpretation- moderate
18. Reading comprehension- on education
19. Number series- 1,5,14,30,50,55,91 (which among these is odd?)
20. Alphabet series
21 No question on the syllogism
22. No other questions from maths.
23. Reasoning dominated the maths and reasoning section.
24. Which is less harmful diesel or petrol (in assertion and reason form).
25. One calendar based question. (on days)
26. Which ancient university is situated on Ganga river?
27. Which among the following is a volatile memory?
UGC NET Exam Analysis 2020: Good Attempts (30+ overall)
It is helpful for you to ascertain your exam performance bu analysing what is the average good attempts for today's exam. Check the good attempts for each section below.
|S No.||Topic||Good attempts|
UGC NET Exam Review 1st Shift 9th October 2020 (Section-wise)
Detailed analysis and review of all the sections of today's UGC NET exam are given below. We have covered UGC NET Exam Paper 1 Review 2020 and all its sections.
A. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Teaching Aptitude
1. Methods of teaching.
2. Formulative teaching.
B. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Research Aptitude
1. Research ethics
2. Types of research
C. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Environment
1. Carbon dioxide emission.
2. Diesal emission.
3. Solar pond.
4. Which is less harmful diesel or petrol (in assertion and reason form)
D. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Communication
1. Mostly theoretical question based on the definition.
2. Verbal and non-verbal( direct)
E. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Higher Education
2. E SHODH SINDHU
F. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Reading comprehension
G. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Maths and Reasoning
1. Reasoning dominated
H. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Data Interpretation
1. Moderate level
I. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Logical Reasoning
1. Very few questions asked from this.
J. UGC NET Exam Review 2020 (Shift 1): Information and Communication Technology
1. Ram, Rom
2. CACHE Memory
3. Recycle bin
Questions Asked in Today's UGC NET Exam 2020
We are providing the detailed break-up of the questions asked in the UGC NET Exam today.
|S No.||Topic||Questions Asked|
|9||Higher Education||3 to 4|
If you remember any question from the exam, do share it in the comments section with us.
For Online Classroom Program (All courses + Test Series), please call us at 9650052904.
All the best,
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App.