The UGC NET December Cycle Examination process is currently underway. Application form UGC NET has been closed. The UGC NET 2021 exam will be conducted on May 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 12, 14, and 17, 2021. NTA will soon release the admit card for UGC NET Exam. UGC circular for CA/CS/ICWA candidates is available below.
UGC NET Eligibility for CA/CS/ICWA
UGC NET latest eligibility criteria is announced for CA/CS/ICWA students. In a circular released recently, UGC announced that due to repeated request form the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, the Institute of Companies Secretaries of India and the Institute of Cost Accountants of India these changes has been made.
- Now, the qualification of Chartered Accountant (CA), Company Secretary (CS) and Cost and Works Accountants (ICWA) will be considered equivalent to Post Graduation Degree for appearing in the UGC NET exam.
- The candidates who have been qualified CA/CS/ICWA examination will be able to appear for the UGC NET exam. Their qualification will be considered equal to post-graduation.
Impact of UGC NET Eligibility on CA/CS/ICWA
- CA/CS/ICWA will be considered equal to post-graduation.
- Now, candidates don't have to pursue Graduation and Post-Graduation separately.
- CA/CS/ICWA candidates can now appear for UGC NET Examination.
- This decision will open research opportunities for CA/CS/ICWA qualified candidates.
- CA/CS/ICWA qualified candidate now will be able to pursue a PhD after qualifying UGC NET Exam.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep.
Sahi prep hai to life set hai!