For all of the students who are taking the exam, the countdown has already begun. It's natural to feel under pressure, but you also need to be confident in yourself. With only a few days to the exam, our BYJU'S Exam Prep specialists will assist you with some UGAT last-minute preparation tips that will ensure you do your best in the exam. But before you do that, have a look at the UGAT 2022 exam pattern.
UGAT Exam Pattern 2022
The UGAT is an annual entrance exam for admission to undergraduate programs such as BBA, BHM, BCA, and Integrated MBA, among others. The AIMA is in charge of the exam. The exam is offered in two formats: an Internet-based examination and a paper-based test with multiple-choice questions. Understanding the overall exam structure and pattern is the first step in preparing for the UGAT 2022 exam at the last minute. So, in this essay, we will discuss the UGAT exam pattern.
English Language, Numerical and Data Analysis, Reasoning and Intelligence, and General Knowledge make up the four components of the UGAT Exam. There are 130 questions in all, which must be answered in 120 minutes (2 hours). Below is the marking scheme for the UGAT exam
Number of Questions
Marks per section
Numerical and Data Analysis
Reasoning and Intelligence
UGAT Last Minute Preparation Tips
Let us have a look at UGAT Last Minute Tips which are highly important to ace the UGAT 2022 examination. The tips and tricks provided below should be followed diligently and with discipline. You may feel pressured at the last moment since the exam is in the offing, stay calm and be optimistic.
- Try not to revise in the final hours: Students are advised to remain calm and pacific in the final hours. It would only be possible if you didn't revise anything at the last minute, as this would put you in a stressful situation, which is certainly not the time to do so.
- Take adequate sleep the night before the exam: It is always a good idea to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep the night before the exam. A good night's sleep is always necessary for improved performance.
- Make a proper timetable: Make it a habit to make a timetable in the last few days so that you can review all of the topics quickly.
- Don't start a new topic at the last moment: With only a few days left, it's best not to start anything new. Only go over what you've already learned. Your anxiety level will rise as you learn new things.
- Do some meditation: If you do some meditation in the next few days, you'll be able to improve your concentration and relax your mind, allowing you to perform better in your exam.
- Do not attempt all of the questions: Because negative marking is used in this paper, you must be cautious when answering the questions. Don't rely on guesswork
- Maintain your health and fitness well: try to look after your own health because no one else will suffer the consequences. Maintain a calm demeanor and take breaks in between study sessions. Don't be concerned.
- Be Self-Assured: Being self-assured is essential for success. Try to tackle the section first where you are most confident in your ability to improve your score. This will not erode your self-assurance.
Commentswrite a comment