Best Distance MBA Colleges in India - NIRF Ranking
The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) is a process recognized by MOE, the Government of India, to give a rank to the higher educational institutions. Note the below table to get a list of NIRF Ranking of Top Distance MBA Colleges in India. Get details to Prepare for CAT Exam without Quitting Job.
Best Distance MBA Colleges in India
NIRF Ranking 2021
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
SVKM`s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education
Lovely Professional University
Institute of Management Technology
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies
Principal L N Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research
☛ Check For Top 10 MBA Colleges in India
Top 10 Distance MBA Colleges in India
Apart from the above-mentioned Best Distance MBA Colleges in India, there are also some other top institutes to study MBA in distance mode. These institutes offer the best education along with worldwide recognition in the field of business and management. Check the below table and make your list of preferences for the colleges for the Best Distance Learning MBA in India.
Distance MBA Colleges in India
Sikkim Manipal University
MBA, Ex-MBA, PGDM
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
MBA, MBF, PGDM, PGDMM, PGDFM, PGDHRM
Suresh Gyan Vihar University
MBA, PGDM, Ex-MBA
University of Madras
Shiv Nadar University
MBA, Ex- MBA, PGDM
C.V Raman University
Karnataka State Open University
☛ List of Best MBA Colleges in Kolkata
MBA Courses Offered in Distance Learning in India
Distance MBA Colleges in India offer the best MBA specializations in various fields. The candidates who are working in an organization can easily select those courses for a positive career progression. Below is a list of specializations offered by Top Distance MBA Colleges in India. All these courses are NAAC Accredited and UGC Approved.
- MBA in Finance
- MBA in Business Operation
- MBA in Supply Chain
- MBA in Corporate Law
- MBA in Tourism
- MBA in Sales and Marketing
- MBA in HR
- MBA in Hospitality Management
- PGDM in Digital Marketing
- PGDM in Tourism and Hospitality
- PGDM in Travel Management
- PGDM in Business Analytics
- PGDM in Information System
- PGDM in Advisory
☛ Get a list of Top 10 MBA Colleges in Pune
Best MBA Course to Study in Distance Learning to Get Good Job
The candidates can find the below-mentioned Job Profiles after completing management studies at Best Distance MBA Colleges in India.
- Financial Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Business Analysis
- Credit Risk Manager
- HR Manager
- Business Executive
- Corporate Business Associate
- Senior Executive
Top Distance MBA Colleges In India - Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for Best Distance MBA Learning in India may vary from college to college. Generally, in the distance MBA education, the candidates can complete the two-year MBA course in 4 -years. The basic eligibility criteria to study management from the Best Distance MBA Colleges in India are as follows.
- The candidates must be graduated from a recognized university in any discipline.
- Candidates will work experience is given the preference, but it is not compulsory.
- Some Institutes also prefer exam scores in MBA Entrance Exams like XAT, CAT, MAT, CMAT, etc.
- Some Distance MBA Colleges in India also conduct their own entrance exam to shortlist the candidates for final admission.
☛ Know more about the Best MBA Colleges in Delhi
Top Distance MBA Colleges in India - Career Opportunities
After completing MBA from the Best Distance MBA Colleges, the candidates can get job opportunities in the below-mentioned MNCs. Get details to Prepare for CAT in 2 Months.
- JP Morgan
- Kotak Mahindra
☛ Get all the details about GRE vs CAT
Why Do Select the Best Distance MBA Learning in India
The distance MBA programmes are very helpful for candidates who have limited time to continue the full-time courses. Basically, this helps the candidates to continue their studies besides their daily work schedule. Additionally, the courses offered by the Best Distance MBA Colleges in India are affordable, so anyone can continue these courses as per their suitability of time and interest. Get expert tips to prepare for Reading Comprehension for CAT.
Top Distance MBA Colleges in India offer a hassle-free and quality management study, which requires only dedication and discipline. Here, our experts have listed some advantages which you can see for distance MBA education in India.
- Employment Continuation: The candidates need not to leave their jobs to continue MBA study in distance mode. Basically, the Best Distance MBA Learning in India is designed in such a way that the working professionals could easily continue their studies with their job responsibilities. Know more about expert-recommended CAT Preparation Strategy for Working Professionals.
- Time Management: Top Distance MBA Colleges in India permit the candidates to continue their studies without ignoring the other important responsibilities. There is no classroom teaching in distance MBA Courses, and the entire study mode is online. It allows the candidates to use their free time for studying.
- Approved by Regulatory Body: MBA courses offered by the Best Distance MBA Colleges in India are UGC and Distance Education Bureau (DEB). So, the candidates need not to worry about the future acceptance of their degree certificate for career development.
More Related MBA Articles:-