TNSET Eligibility criteria: As you all know that the TNSET July 2021 Exam Application form is out. The application started on 7th June and will end on 7th July 2021. This article is for everyone looking for TNSET eligibility criteria. This article will explain all the TNSET eligibility conditions including exemptions, relaxations and age limits. The application fee is General Candidates 1,500/-, BC / BCM / MBC / DNC 1,250/-, SC / SCA / ST /PwD/Transgender 500/- Candidates.
TNSET Application Form July 2021 link has activated now. The online application form of TNSET July 2021 is available from June 7th to July 7th2021. Candidates can apply online for the TNSET July 2021 exam at the official website.
In order to apply for the TNSET exam, it is crucial that the candidates meet the TNSET eligibility criteria for 2021. So, here is the detailed TNSET exam eligibility conditions including the details of educational qualification and age limit for TNSET.
Read this post now to know the eligibility for TNSET July 2021.
TNSET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for TNSET 2021 will be stipulated together with the issuance of the test application form. We provide eligibility criteria based on last year. Before filling out the application form, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. If any candidate is not eligible to take the exam, they will lose the opportunity to qualify as an assistant professor.
- At least 55% of the marks without rounding off at the master's level (or equivalent grades on the point scale) will be the basic qualification for direct hiring of teachers of any level and other cadres with equivalent qualifications.
- A relevant qualification that is considered equivalent to 55%, as long as the scoring system is followed by an accredited university, will also be considered valid at the master's level.
- Candidates who are studying for a master's degree or who have taken the Master Qualification Examination (the last year) and whose results are still expected or whose qualification examination has been postponed can also apply for the exam.
- Candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Postgraduation only.
- Candidates of non-general categories should mention their social status on the online application form. When uploading the application, candidates should refer to the Community Certificate and Disabled-related Certificates (VI/HI/PH) and other documents. They must meet the qualification requirements.
TNSET Reservation Policy:
- A relaxation of 5 % is provided to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC and PWD category students.
- The same relaxations apply to the third gender candidates.
- Doctor Degree holders who completed the masters level exam prior to September 19, 1991 (regardless of the date results are announced) must be eligible to relax 5% of the total score (i.e., 55% to 50%) of appearing on theTNSET exam.
Age Limit :
- No age limit is prescribed for candidates appearing for the TNSET.
- Candidates are not required to send either any certificates/documents in support of their eligibility or print out of their Application Form (Confirmation Page) to the TN-SET office.
Team BYJU'S Exam Prep
Sahi prep hai to life set hai!