Exam Pattern for the Indian Navy SSR/AA Exam
In general, it is necessary to understand the format of any exam in order to pass it. We can easily prepare if you know the Navy exam pattern and not only the number of four questions. The information about the Navy AA/SSR exam pattern is provided below.
- The exam included questions about Mathematics, General Knowledge, English, and Science.
- The exam includes questions in both Hindi & English.
- The total number of questions on the exam paper is 100.
- This examination will last one hour.
- In the exam, 0.25 marks were deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The exam's questions are all of the objective variety.
0.25 for each wrong question
Syllabus of English for the Indian Navy AA/SSR Exam
First, we know the English syllabus of the Navy AA/SSR exam. The syllabus covers the following topics: grammar, literature, antonyms & synonyms, and various topics listed below:
- Correction of sentences
- Change Active to Passive speech or Passive to Active voice
- Change Direct to Indirect speech or Indirect to Direct speech
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Synonyms & Antonyms
- Meanings of difficult words.
- Use of adjective
- Compound preposition
- Determiners (i.e. use of a, the, any, etc.)
- Use of pronouns.
Now, we look at the preparation tips for English for the Indian Navy AA/SSR exam.
Tips to Prepare English for the Indian Navy AA/SSR Exam
- Questions about generalizability are asked on the Navy AA/SSR exam on the 10th & 12th.
- Candidates must be well-versed in Active & Passive Voice, Direct & Indirect Speech, and other concepts in order to prepare for subjects such as English.
- The exam includes questions about synonyms, antonyms, and vocabulary.
- To answer questions like letter writing and filling in the blanks, it's important to focus on the grammar of most English.
- Knowledge of each form of the verb is required to solve exam questions such as sentence correction as well as verb use.
- Every candidate is required to read English newspapers in order to prepare for a subject such as English.
- A note should be prepared by highlighting the new English word that appears in English newspapers.
- Applicants should solve Indian Navy question papers on a daily basis to answer questions like Active & Passive voice as well as Direct & Indirect speech.
- Many different types of English words should be used and pronounced on a daily basis to improve vocabulary.
The Indian Navy SSR/AA test is critical for the literate population who want to work and gain respect while serving their country. The positions are numerous & may suit a wide range of people, increasing the benefits of work even further. If you follow all of the steps in the syllabus above, as well as the tips and tricks for the English subject, you should be able to pass this exam on your first try. We hope you have a thorough understanding of the English subject for the Indian Navy AA/SSR exam.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App
Commentswrite a comment