Time Management Strategies For MAH-CET (MBA) 2021
- Time table: - Those students who will be appearing for MAH-CET (MBA) 2021, should have a proper time table to manage their time. Candidates should plan such a timetable, that equal time should be given to practice each section.
- Make short notes: - Important formulas, tricks and notes should be regularly maintained by the candidates. Making short notes in a handy notebook will help the candidates by saving the time during revision.
- Subject wise topics should be equally distributed: - Equal time should be given for each of the sections. Candidates should not only focus on subjects that they are good at or having their favourite topics, because of the unequal weightage of the sections.
- Practicing Mock test: - Mock tests and sample papers are very essential as students can get an idea about the questions that were asked in previous years. Practicing it on a regular basis will not only help the candidates in managing their time according to the sections but also helps in learning new shortcut tricks.
- Improving the speed: - Candidates should try to improve the speed of answering the questions with proper accuracy. Speed and accuracy are very essential to be noted every day so that candidates can analyse whether their speed is increasing or not.
- MHT CET (MBA) exam day time management: - MAH CET (MBA) exam provides 150 minutes to solve 200 questions. Do not waste time on the questions that make confusions. Equal time should be given to every section. So, Candidates need to manage their time accordingly. Try to answer as many as questions possible in MAH-CET (MBA) exam as there won’t be any negative marking.
As the time passes the competition increases. So proper time management will help the students to crack the MAH-CET (MBA) 2021 exam.
Subscribe NOW to Gradeup Super and get:
The benefits of subscribing Gradeup Super are:
- Structured Live Courses with a daily study plan
- Complete Access to all the running and upcoming courses of all CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams (IIFT, XAT, SNAP, TISSNET, MICAT, MH-CET-MBA, CMAT, NMAT etc.)
- NO NEED to purchase separate courses for different MBA exams
- Prepare with India's best Faculty with a proven track record (7 faculties with decades of experience)
- Complete Doubt Resolution by Mentors and Experts
- Performance analysis and Report card to track improvement
To SPEAK to our counsellors, please call us on 9650052904
Sahi Prep Hai Toh Life Set Hai!