Answer: A- less than 1.
The answer to the question, the value of current gain in CB configuration is always less than 1.
The detailed solution to the question, the value of current gain in CB configuration is always_____ is provided here.
A common base configuration is basically regarded as a current-controlled current source (CCCS) or current amplifier which behaves like a current buffer whose current gain is less or close to unity. It provides higher voltage gain. The power gain of the common base configuration is nearly equal to the voltage gain.
Therefore, the value of current gain in CB configuration is always less than 1. Hence, Option (A) is the correct answer.
☛ Related Questions:
- What will be the output of the program
- A subquery in an sql select statement is enclosed in
- A data warehouse is which of the following
- Constructor is executed whenThe brain of any computer system is
- Dado is usually provided in
- Specific weight of the fluid depends upon