The power dependence of rate on the concentration of all reactants can be used to define the sequence of reaction. For instance, the concentration of one species in a first-order reaction determines the reaction's pace entirely. The following is a list of some properties of a chemical reaction's reaction order.
- The number of species whose concentration directly influences the rate of reaction is represented by the order of reactions.
- It can be found by summing all of the exponents in the rate expression for the concentration terms.
- The stoichiometric coefficients corresponding to each species in the balanced reaction do not affect the order of the reaction.
- Chemical reactions are always defined by the concentrations of the reactants, never by the concentrations of the products.
- The order of reaction value can be expressed as an integer or a fraction. Even zero can be a possible value for it.
The rate of the reaction, 2A + B = products is given by the rate expression rate = k[A]1.5 [B]0.5. If A is 2 molar and B is 100 molar then the order of reaction will be
The rate of the reaction, 2A + B = products is given by the rate expression rate = k[A]1.5 [B]0.5. If A is 2 molar and B is 100 molar then the order of reaction will be 2.
- In Each of the Questions Below There Are Four Statements Which Express the Same Idea Choose....
- In the Refining of Silver the Recovery of Silver From Silver Nitrate Solution Involves Displacement...
- Methods for Prevention of Corrosion
- Points a and B Are 70 Km Apart on a Highway a Car Starts From a and Another Car Starts From B Simultaneously...
- Resistance of a Metal Wire of Length 1m is 26 Ohm at Room Temperature if Diameter of Wire is 03 Mm Find the Resistivity of the Wire
- Six Bells Commence Tolling Together and Toll at Intervals of 2 4 6 8 10 12 Minutes Respectively in 30 Hours...