Performance of a Specific Task in CPM
- An event symbolizes the successful completion of a task. The start and finish of action are shown as events in a network diagram.
- An event is represented in a network diagram as a node. An event doesn't need any resources or time.
- A dotted arrow represents a dummy activity, which uses no time or resources.
- Cost per mille (CPM), another name for cost per thousand (CPM), is a marketing word used to describe the cost of 1,000 ad impressions on a single web page.
- A resource-utilization approach called the critical path method (CPM) is used to schedule a group of project tasks. The fundamental method for applying CPM is to create a project model that contains the information below: a list of all the steps needed to finish the job. the jobs' interdependencies.
The performance of a specific task in CPM is known as - (a) Dummy (b) Event (c) Activity (d) Contract
The term "activity" in CPM refers to the accomplishment of a certain task. An activity is the physically discernible, time- and resource-consuming part of a project. In a network diagram, activity is represented by an arrow.