Most often, displacement is utilised to quantify a vector quantity. In addition, displacement is essentially defined as the measurement of the shortest distance between any two places along a straight line, taking into account both direction and distance. Surprisingly, the displacement unit resembles the distance unit.
The Numerical Ratio of Displacement to Distance for a Moving Object is
For a moving object, the displacement to distance ratio is either equal to or less than 1. Displacement, on the other hand, is the shortest distance between the starting and finishing places of a journey. Distance is the actual length of the route travelled.
- A Solution of Concentration Cuso4 is Electrolysed for 965 Sec With a Current of 20a and 50
- How Many Moles of Electron Weigh 1 Kg
- I Increase 180 by 25 Percent Ii Decrease 140 by 18 Percent
- If Alpha and 1 by Alpha Are the Zeroes of Px 4x2 2x K 4 Find K
- If the Manufacturer Gains 10 Percent the Wholesale Dealer 15 Percent and the Retailer 25 Percent Then
- Explain Mutation and Its Type in Detail