The total movement of an object, independent of direction, is its distance. The amount of space that an object has travelled, regardless of where it started or ended, is referred to as distance.
The Moon is Observed From Two Diametrically Extremes a and B on Earth. The Angle of Parallax is Found to Be 1 Degree 54". If the Diameter of the Earth is About 1.276×107m, Estimate the Distance of the Moon From the Earth.
The moon is observed from two diametrically extremes A and B on earth. The angle of parallax is found to be 1 degree 54". If the diameter of the earth is about 1.276×107m, the distance of the Moon from the earth is 3.8 x 108 m
- A Solution of Concentration Cuso4 is Electrolysed for 965 Sec With a Current of 20a and 50
- An Alph Particle is Travelling at Right Angles to Magnetic Field With a Speed of 6 X 10 Ms the Strength
- Can Someone Explain to Me What N Factor Valency Factor is With Some Examples
- Determine the Molecular Formula of an Oxide of Iron in Which the Mass Percent of Iron and Oxygen Are 69.9 and 30.1 Respectively
- Differentiate Between Communicable and Non-Communicable Disease
- Explain Mutation and Its Type in Detail