Minimum Cover for an RCC Column
40mm for d>12mm
25mm for d<12mm
Nominal Cover to Meet the Requirements for Durability:
Nominal Concrete cover (in mm) not less than
The minimum cover for an RCC column should be: 1. Greater of 40 mm or diameter 2. Greater of 30 mm or diameter 3. Greater of 50 mm or diameter 4. Greater of 25 mm or diameter
For an RCC column, the minimum cover should be greater of 40 mm or diameter. The minimum clear cover is determined by exposure circumstances and resistance.
- What is the Dimensional Formula of Strain?
- Which Country will Host the 2023 Cricket World Cup?
- Which of the following can be Recycled? 1. Natural Oil 2. Coal 3. Natural gas 4. Metals
- Which of the following has the Highest Density? 1. Coke 2. Graphite 3. Charcoal 4. Diamond
- Which one of the following is NOT a Technique of Inventory Control?
- With Reference to the history of India, the terms "Kulyavapa" and "Dronavapa" denote