Masculine Gender of Vixen
Foxes are found on every continent except Antarctica. The most common species of fox is the red fox. The cubs of foxes are called cubs, pups, or kits.
- Male foxes weigh between 4.1 and 8.7 kg on average.
- The lifespan of a fox is generally one to three years, but some live as long as ten years.
- They are generally smaller than some other members of the family, such as wolves and jackals.
- Their diet consists of insects and small vertebrates such as reptiles and birds.
Facts About Foxes
Here is some quick information about the Foxes and their characteristics.
- Natively foxes are from Britain.
- They come from a dog family and are slightly bigger than cats.
- Vulpes is the Latin name of Fox.
- Foxes can live up to 14 years.
- Foxes live in a den and can eat anything, including fruits and meat.
Animals and Their Opposite Genders:
- Vixen is the opposite gender of Fox
- Dog Opposite Gender is Bitch (Female Dog)
- Ewe Opposite Gender is a Ram (Female Sheep)
- Bull Opposite Gender is Cow
- Goose Opposite Gender is Gander (Male Goose)
- Duck Opposite Gender is Drake (Male Duck)
What is the Male Gender of Vixen?
The masculine gender of a Vixen is a Dog fox. Initially, it is hard to identify between a fox and a vixen as both look the same. However, if you have basic knowledge about their biological characteristics, you can easily identify them. A male fox is known as a fox, a female fox is known as a Vixen, and the kids of this animal are known as Cubs.