Answer- (C) - Screw pair
The lead screw of a lathe with nut forms a screw pair
- In the case of a lead screw in a lathe machine, two motions occur simultaneously: turning and sliding.
- In screw pair, the sliding motion totally depends on the rolling motion.
- The motion of the lead screw is like screw pair
☛ Related Questions:
- The Rigid Suspension is Beneficial When
- A zero film bearing is a bearing
- the correct flow of power through the drive train is
- The consumable electrode is used in
- The undershot water wheels are those in which