Equating the dimensions of both sides, we get
b + c = 0 …. (1)
- c + a + b = 0 …. (2)
-2b = -1 …. (3)
Solving the equations, we get,
a = -1, b = ½, c = -½
f = KL-1F1/2M-½
Hence expression of frequency will be as follows:
f = K/L √F/M
The Frequency of Vibration of a String Depends on the Length L Between the Nodes, the Tension F in the String and Its Mass Per Unit Length M, Guess the Expression for Its Frequency From Dimensional Analysis.
The frequency of vibration of a string depends on the length L between the nodes, the tension F in the string and its mass per unit length m, the expression for its frequency from dimensional analysis is f = K/L √F/M
- Write the Difference Between Uniform Acceleration and Non Uniform Acceleration
- Find the Largest Number That Will Divide 398 436 and 542 Leaving Remainders 7 11 and 15 Respectively
- If Two Positive Integers a and B Are Written as a X3y2 and B Xy2 Where X Y Are Prime Numbers Then Hcf a B is
- If We Add 1 to the Numerator and Subtract 1 From the Denominator a Fraction Reduces to 1...
- If X Equal to 2 Plus Rootof 3 Find the Value of X Plus 1 by X
- If You Work Hard and Know Where Youre Going Youll Get There Says Evelyn Glennie...