Focus of the First International Earth Summit
The first international Earth Summit, or UNCED, was convinced for discussing the urgent problems concerning the environmental protection and socio-economic development of the world. Here is the major point of focus of the first International Earth Summit held in Brazil-
- It was conducted to discuss the global change in climate conditions all over the globe.
- After the first International Earth Summit, an agreement was made. As per this agreement, all the participating countries agreed not to carry out an activity on indigenous people’s land that can lead to the destruction of the environment or can prove to be inappropriate culturally.
- It resulted in the formation of the Kyoto Protocol and the Paris Agreement.
- Describe the Structure of French Society in the 18th Century
- Explain the Evolutionary Theory of Origin of State
- Explain What is Meant by the 1848 Revolution of the Liberals. What were the Political, Social and Economic Ideas Supported by the Liberals?
- In Dealing with Power Sharing, Which One of the Following Statements is Not Correct about Democracy?