Announcement of First Industrial Policy in India
Following independence in 1948, Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee proposed the first Industrial Policy. It was given out by. The government has established a set of criteria and metrics known as the industrial policy to assess the manufacturing industry's performance and, ultimately, the nation's economic growth and development.
Goals of First Industrial Policies:
The crucial goals of the industrial policy of India are explained below. These regulations are very specifically constructed to target
- To continue productivity's steady development.
- To increase the number of available jobs.
- Improve the way you use the people you have available.
- To use a variety of methods to speed up the nation's development
- Must be competitive and at par with world norms
☛ Related Questions: