By moving the piston in and out of an air chamber, the air friction damping is produced. Compression occurs inside the chamber as the piston moves in. The piston feels a force when it emerges from the chamber. When the electric field is weak, air friction dampening is the most effective way to reduce torque. This is because there are no electric elements in air to dampen friction and distort the electric field. In moving iron instruments that are positioned horizontally, air friction damping is used.
The Damping Method Used in Horizontally Mounted Moving Iron Instrument is
Air friction damping is the damping technique used in instruments for moving iron that are positioned horizontally.
- A Solution of Concentration Cuso4 is Electrolysed for 965 Sec With a Current of 20a and 50
- An Alph Particle is Travelling at Right Angles to Magnetic Field With a Speed of 6 X 10 Ms the Strength
- Can Someone Explain to Me What N Factor Valency Factor is With Some Examples
- Determine the Molecular Formula of an Oxide of Iron in Which the Mass Percent of Iron and Oxygen Are 69 9 and 30 1 Respectively
- Differentiate Between Communicable and Non Communicable Disease
- Explain Mutation and Its Type in Detail
Commentswrite a comment