Answer: D. All the above
The advantage of reinforced concrete is due to monolithic character, fire-resisting and durability, and economy because of less maintenance cost.
The advantage of reinforced concrete is due to the following reasons:
- It has monolithic characteristics.
- It exhibits good fire and weather resistance.
- Compared to other building materials, reinforced concrete has high compressive strength.
- Because of the reinforcement, reinforced concrete can also endure a significant amount of tensile stress.
- It has a low maintenance cost.
- Any desired shape can be created with reinforced concrete.
- It has minimal deflection and behaves like a rigid element.
☛ Related Questions: