TGC Indian Army 2022
TGC Indian Army recruitment is a brilliant opportunity for male candidates interested in serving in the defence sector. The recruitment board released 40 vacancies for various posts, along with the official notification on the website. We have provided the overview of the recruitment here:
Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022
Technical Graduate Course
Number of Vacancies
Rs. 56100 - Rs. 177500
Application Process Start
11 May 2022
Last Date to Apply
09 June 2022
SSB Interview Date
To be notified
Indian Army TGC Notification 2022
Candidates interested in the TGC Indian Army must check out the official notification released by the Army on the official website. It contains the details regarding the number of vacancies, the apply online process, eligibility, selection process, etc. Check out the notification from the website or download it from the link given below:
☛ Indian Army TGC 136 Notification 2022 - Download here
TGC Indian Army Apply Online
The TGC Indian Army apply online process was closed on 09 June 2022. Interested candidates were required to fill out an online application and submit some documents. Only those candidates who fit the eligibility criteria are shortlisted in the application process. These candidates are allowed to participate in the subsequent recruitment rounds. Know the steps to apply for the TGC Indian Army below.
Steps to apply for Indian Army TGC Recruitment 2022
Each aspirant must be familiar with the TGC Indian Army apply online process. It will help them move through the entire process in a hassle-free manner when they actually submit the application. Here are the steps to apply:
- Visit the official website of the Indian Army.
- Select ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click on ‘Registration’ to register yourself as a candidate.
- Once your dashboard appears, click on the ‘Apply Online’ section.
- Fill out all the details in all the sections, and click on ‘Submit’.
Documents Required for TGC Indian Army
During the Indian Army TGC recruitment, candidates will be required to upload certain documents as well. They will be asked to carry self-attested copies and original documents to get them verified at the Selection Centre. Find the list of required documents below:
- Matriculation/Secondary School Examination certificate or equivalent certificate and mark sheet issued by the concerned Board of Education.
- One copy of the Print out of the application, which is duly signed and affixed with a self-attested photograph.
- 12th class mark sheet and certificate or Equivalent certificate/ Diploma.
- In case the Parent’s name is not mentioned in the matriculation/ Secondary School Examination certificate, any document issued by the Government of India like PAN card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving licence, etc. will be required for verification.
- Marksheets of all semesters/years to prove that there is no backlog at the time of application submission.
- Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree.
- For final year appearing candidates - Certificate issued by the Controller of Exam or Principal regarding the cumulative percentage of marks up to 6th semester/3rd year of Engg degree, up to 8th semester/4th year of B. Architecture (B.Arch) and up to 2nd semester/1st year of M.Sc. in notified stream/ discipline.
- For final year appearing candidates - Certificate from the Principal/ Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is studying in final year and his result will be declared by 01 Jan 2023. This certificate should also certify that the candidate has not any backlog at the time of submission of the online application.
- For final year appearing candidates - Declaration by the candidate of final year Engineering degree course that he will submit the proof of passing Engineering Degree along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2023 to Directorate General of Recruiting.
TGC Indian Army Eligibility
TGC Indian Army eligibility criteria is fixed for all candidates. Only those who fit the eligibility criteria will be allowed to appear for the SSB interview. To prove that they are eligible, candidates will be required to produce proof, such as certificates, government-issued id cards, etc. We have discussed the Indian Army TGC eligibility criteria in detail below.
TGC Indian Army Age Limit
The official TGC Indian Army age limit is 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jan 2023. Only those candidates who are born between 02 Jan 1996 and 01 Jan 2003 (both dates inclusive) will be considered for the recruitment. Note that the candidates will be required to produce proof of their age. The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted as proof of the TGC Indian Army Age Limit.
Indian Army TGC Nationality
Besides Indians, people of certain other nationalities can also apply for the Indian Army TGC recruitment 2022. According to the nationality criteria, people of the following nationalities will be considered eligible for recruitment in the Technical Graduate Course of the Indian Army:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- Person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Indian Army TGC Qualification
The TGC Indian Army qualification criteria for this job are fixed. Candidates who are aspiring to join the course must go through the qualification requirements provided in the official notification. We have also provided the same information in the pointers below:
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of the course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in the final year of the Engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing the Engineering Degree Examination along with mark sheets of all semesters/years by 01 Jan 2023.
- They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at the Indian Military Academy (IMA).
TGC Indian Army Vacancy
The Indian Army released vacancies for the 136th Technical Graduate Course. Candidates aspiring to join the defence must be aware of the number of TGC Indian Army vacancy available this year. In total, there are 40 vacancies available across different engineering branches. Here are the details you need to know:
TGC Indian Army Vacancy 2022
Electronics and Telecommunication
Civil/Building Construction Technology
Computer Science and Engineering
Electronics and Instrumentation
Electronics and Communication
Electrical/Electrical and Electronics
Indian Army TGC Salary
The Indian Army TGC salary depends on the rank of the candidate. The Army provides a huge scope for growth, promotions, and development for recruits. Here, we have discussed the salary details of the candidates who get selected for the post. Find the details below:
TGC Indian Army Salary (in INR)
10 56,100 - 1,77,500
Lieutenant General HAG Scale
Lieutenant General HAG +Scale
VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)
Note: During Cadet Training, candidates will receive their starting pay of Rs. 56,100/- per month.
TGC Indian Army Selection Process
The Indian Army TGC selection process is very competitive. Candidates in this course are first and foremost, shortlisted on the basis of the marks attained in their engineering degree. After that, a series of other selection tests are conducted. Only the best candidates are shortlisted for the subsequent rounds. Candidates who pass all the rounds are put on a merit list. Know more about the TGC Indian Army selection process here:
Shortlisting of Applications
SSB Interview Stage 1
SSB Interview Stage 2 (only for candidates who clear Stage 1)
Call for Training