Territorial Army is an opportunity for all the aspirants who are currently employed in an organization and want to join the Indian Army as an officer without leaving their regular job. It is the golden opportunity for all the aspirants who are in the age group of 18-42.
The exam is conducted twice a year in the month of February and August for which notification is generally released in the month of November and May respectively.
The Written Exam is known as PIB Test or Preliminary Interview Board sis conducted at different TA Group Headquarters all over the country. Those candidates who qualify for the PIB appear for the SSB interview and Medical.
Territorial Army Exam Pattern
There will be two papers in the exam of Territorial Army
- Paper 1 will include 50 questions of Reasoning and 50 questions of Elementry Mathematics
- Paper 2 consist of 50 Questions of General Knowledge and 50 Questions of English
Important Points to keep in mind for Territorial Army Written Exam
- A total of 2 hours will be given for each paper and the complete exam will be conducted in 2 parts.
- Only Objective type questions will be asked in the exam
- Minimum 40% marks in each part of the paper separately and overall 50% marks are required to clear TA Written Exam.
- There is a negative marking for every wrong answer submitted by the candidate.
Territorial Army Question Paper
|1||2019 Paper 2||Click Here|
|2||2019 Paper 1||Click Here|
|3||2017 Paper 2||Click Here|
|4||2017 Paper 1||Click Here|
|5||2016 Paper 2||Click Here|
|6||2016 Paper 1||Click Here|
|7||2015 February||Click Here|
|8||2014 February||Click Here|
|9||2013 August||Click Here|
Benefits of Attempting Previous Year Question Papers of Territorial Army?
- Attempting the previous year's question papers of the Territorial Army exam helps one understand the actual level of the paper, which usually varies from person to person. One can also identify the changes that have been introduced over the years.
- The practice of Territorial Army previous year papers also helps students understand the approximate number of questions that are usually asked from the different sub-sections and prepare them accordingly.
- The time-bound practice of Territorial Army question papers helps students work on their time and space management for the actual exam.
- Analysis of the question papers of Territorial Army helps students understand the areas which need more attention and preparation.
- The solutions of Territorial Army exam question papers help students figure alternative/ shortcut methods to approach the given questions.
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App