Late Rao Bahadur Shripad Subbarao Tamaki, the Maharshi of Cooperation, was the principal architect of SVC, which he named after Late Shamrao Vithal Kaikini, his key guiding force, and teacher. The Bank was founded as a Co-operative Credit Society on December 27, 1906. The Bank began with humble beginnings, motivated by ambitious ideas to improve the Community's economic, material, and ethical well-being.
Organizational Structure Of SVC
The Bank's Board of Directors comprises accomplished individuals who provide direction and leadership to a well-rounded management team.
From October 2017, Mr Ajit E. Venugopalan, B.Com, Chartered Accountant, has been the Managing Director. He is a long-serving member of the SVC Bank family, having dedicated himself to the bank for 32 years. He started as an officer with SVC Bank in 1989 and has worked his way up through the ranks by working in numerous branches and departments. He was the Head of Corporate Banking before taking on this new position.
Mr Ajit E. Venugopalan
Mr Durgesh S. Chandavarkar
Mr Udaykumar P. Gurkar
Mr R U Bangalorekar
Mr Prakash A. Bijoor
Mr Sunil S. Gokarn
Mr Girish R. Karnad
Mr Ravindra K. Kulkarni
Ms Smita P. Mavinkurve
Ms Maitreyi S. Sanadi
Mr Pramod D. Shedde
Mr Rubab N. Tadvi
Headquarters of SVC
Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, and Madhya Pradesh are ten Indian states where SVC operates. The bank’s headquarters are located in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Products And Functions of SVC
SVC’s operations are broad because it offers a wide range of personal, business, and international banking products.
- Its deposit account and loan options include the Star savings account, current account, privilege banking, housing loan, mortgage loan, education loan, gold loan, and shares loan, to name a few.
- NRE / NRO / FCNR Deposits, NOSTRO Accounts, Import & Export Finance, Money Transfer Services, and Foreign Exchange are the bank's Forex services.
- Customers can use their mobile phones to access their bank accounts and conduct all important transactions using SVC's Mobile Banking service.
- SVC net banking allows customers to check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills online, and recharge mobile phones, among other things.
- Account-holders can also call the SVC customer care number for immediate assistance with their problems and complaints, as well as answers to their questions.
Vacancies in SVC
Since 1906, SVC Co-operative Bank Ltd. has been known for providing personalized banking services. They are proud of their people-first culture and work hard to maintain it by assisting their employees in striking the correct work-life balance. So, if you're searching for a fun work environment with room for advancement, you might want to check out some of the openings on their official website.
SVC Full Form, SVC History, SVC Functions, and SVC Vacancies were all discussed in this article. We hope this would be extremely beneficial for a banking exam. Please contact us if you have any questions, and we will be more than happy to assist you.
- IVB Full Form
- APGVB Full Form
- IIFL Full Form
- KVB Full Form
- CIBIL Full Form
- HSBC Full Form
- LIC Full Form
- CUB Full Form