Super TET Preparation Tips 2022
1. Super TET 2022 Exam Pattern :
- Super TET exam consists of 150 objective questions.
- Super TET exam duration is 2:30 hours.
- The minimum qualifying mark in Super TET is 45%
- Super TET consists of 10 subjects.
Super TET 2022 Exam Pattern
2. Super TET 2022 Syllabus:
Super TET syllabus is a bit vast and studying it thoroughly helps candidates to score above the cut-off.
|2.||Mathematics||Mathematical Action, Differentiation, Decimal, Simple Interest Compound Interest, General Geometry, Profit – Loss, Factoring, General Algebra, Numerical Ability, Volume, Ratio, Percentage, Statistics.|
|3.||Science||The states of Matter, Speed & Force, Energy, Light, Sound, Daily Life Include Science, The Human Body, Creatures, Health, Environmental and Natural Resources|
|4.||Environment and Social Studies||Earth’s Structure, Traffic and Road Safety, Solar System, General Geography, Indian Constitution, Current Indian Economy & Challenges|
|5.||Child Psychology||Factors That Influence Child Development, Identification of Child Learning, Variation, Making Learning Easy, The Practical Utility of Learning Skills|
|6.||Teaching Methodology||Methods of Teaching and Skills, Principles of Learning, Evolution & Measurement|
|7.||Logical Knowledge||Symbols and Notations, Critical Reasoning, Cube Root & Square Root, Number Series, Puzzles, Series, Data Interpretations, Direction Sense Test, Binary Logic, Classification, Blocks, Calendars, Coding-Decoding|
|8.||General Knowledge||Current Affairs and Events, National & International Events, Art and Culture|
|9.||Information Technology||Technical Computers, Internet, Useful Application in Teaching & School Management.|
|10.||Management and Aptitude||Constitutional and Original Origin, The Role of Education, Motivation, Penal Professional Conduct and Policy|
|Super TET Syllabus 2022|
3. Super TET 2022 Subjects:
Super TET consists of 10 subjects. The following tables will help you to know the topics and distribution of marks per subject in the exam which will be a great help to your preparations.
|4.||Environment & Social Studies||10|
|10.||Management & Aptitude||10|
4. Focus more on weak subjects:
- Identify the subject in which you are weak and need improvement.
- Try to collect more study material of that particular subject and start learning all the basic concepts.
- Practice Super TET previous year question paper to understand your weak points.
5. Refer to Important books for Super TET:
- Prepare from at least one Important textbook for each subject as described in the Super TET Exam syllabus.
- Candidates can refer to NCERT Books for preparation.
Up Super Tet Sahayak Adhyapak 4 Complete Guide Book For 2020 Exam - Hindi Paperback
UP Sahayak Adhyapak (Super Tet) Latest Complete Guide Book For 2022
Up Super Tet Sahayak Adhyapak 3 Complete Guide Book (Vigyan, Paryavaran, Samajik Adhyan And Samanya Gyan Subjects)
6. Learn the basic concept and practise quizzes:
- Initially, focus on the basic concepts of each topic especially in child development & pedagogy.
- Try to solve the quizzes of each subject regularly and improve accuracy as well as the performance in each test.
- Keep on revising the topic learned daily so that you do not forget what you have studied so far.
7. Make a habit to prepare short notes:
- Once you start your preparation, try to prepare short notes of the topics.
- These short notes will help you to revise the entire syllabus at the last moment before the exam.
- Highlight the important points in your short notes which will be beneficial during the revision period.
- It is advisable to prepare a one-liner simultaneously you read any topic so that it can be fruitful at the last moment for the preparation.
8. Make a Habit to Practice Mock Test Regularly:
- Regularly attempting Super TET mock tests is vital to score good marks in the real exam.
- You can analyze the section-wise score and improve your preparation rate.
- Based on the mock test, you can manage time effectively and efficiently.
BYJU'S Exam Prep Teaching App & BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube Channel: BYJU'S Exam Prep provides authentic and to-the-point study notes, study material, quizzes, mock tests, and online classes for DSSSB TGT (Subjects) exam, candidates can refer to both platforms for sure shot selection.
MORE FROM US:-
To score more in Super TET, practice mock tests, attempt quizzes, watch free video lectures and join our courses.
To Join Our Courses - Click Here
Practice Mock Test - Attempt Now
Free Video Lecture - Watch Now
Practice Quiz - Attempt Now
Practice Previous Year Question Paper - Practice Now
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)