Super TET Preparation Tips 2022
1. Super TET 2022 Exam Pattern :
- The Super TET exam consists of 150 objective questions.
- The Super TET exam duration is 2:30 hours.
- The minimum qualifying mark in Super TET is 45%
- Super TET consists of 10 subjects.
Super TET 2022 Exam Pattern
2. Super TET 2022 Syllabus:
Super TET syllabus is a bit vast and studying it thoroughly helps candidates to score above the cut-off.
|2.||Mathematics||Mathematical Action, Differentiation, Decimal, Simple Interest Compound Interest, General Geometry, Profit – Loss, Factoring, General Algebra, Numerical Ability, Volume, Ratio, Percentage, Statistics.|
|3.||Science||The states of Matter, Speed & Force, Energy, Light, Sound, and Daily Life Include Science, The Human Body, Creatures, Health, Environmental and Natural Resources|
|4.||Environment and Social Studies||Earth’s Structure, Traffic and Road Safety, Solar System, General Geography, Indian Constitution, Current Indian Economy & Challenges|
|5.||Child Psychology||Factors That Influence Child Development, Identification of Child Learning, Variation, Making Learning Easy, The Practical Utility of Learning Skills|
|6.||Teaching Methodology||Methods of Teaching and Skills, Principles of Learning, Evolution & Measurement|
|7.||Logical Knowledge||Symbols and Notations, Critical Reasoning, Cube Root & Square Root, Number Series, Puzzles, Series, Data Interpretations, Direction Sense Test, Binary Logic, Classification, Blocks, Calendars, Coding-Decoding|
|8.||General Knowledge||Current Affairs and Events, National & International Events, Art and Culture|
|9.||Information Technology||Technical Computers, Internet, Useful Application in Teaching & School Management.|
|10.||Management and Aptitude||Constitutional and Original Origin, The Role of Education, Motivation, Penal Professional Conduct and Policy|
|Super TET Syllabus 2022|
3. Super TET 2022 Subjects:
Super TET consists of 10 subjects. The following tables will help you to know the topics and distribution of marks per subject in the exam which will be a great help to your preparations.
|4.||Environment & Social Studies||10|
|10.||Management & Aptitude||10|
4. Focus more on weak subjects:
- Identify the subject in which you are weak and need improvement.
- Try to collect more study material on that particular subject and start learning all the basic concepts.
- Practice Super TET previous year's question paper to understand your weak points.
5. Refer to Important books for Super TET:
- Prepare from at least one important textbook for each subject as described in the Super TET Exam syllabus.
- Candidates can refer to NCERT Books for preparation.
Up Super Tet Sahayak Adhyapak 4 Complete Guide Book For 2020 Exam - Hindi Paperback
UP Sahayak Adhyapak (Super Tet) Latest Complete Guide Book For 2022
Up Super Tet Sahayak Adhyapak 3 Complete Guide Book (Vigyan, Paryavaran, Samajik Adhyan And Samanya Gyan Subjects)
6. Learn the basic concept and practise quizzes:
- Initially, focus on the basic concepts of each topic, especially in child development & pedagogy.
- Try to solve the quizzes of each subject regularly and improve accuracy as well as performance in each test.
- Keep on revising the topic learned daily so that you do not forget what you have studied so far.
7. Make a habit to prepare short notes:
- Once you start your preparation, try to prepare short notes on the topics.
- These short notes will help you to revise the entire syllabus at the last moment before the exam.
- Highlight the important points in your short notes which will be beneficial during the revision period.
- It is advisable to prepare a one-liner simultaneously while you read any topic so that it can be fruitful at the last moment of the preparation.
8. Make a Habit to Practice Mock Test Regularly:
- Regularly attempting Super TET mock tests is vital to score good marks in the real exam.
- You can analyze the section-wise score and improve your preparation rate.
- Based on the mock test, you can manage time effectively and efficiently.
BYJU'S Exam Prep Teaching App & BYJU'S Exam Prep YouTube Channel: BYJU'S Exam Prep provides authentic and to-the-point study notes, study material, quizzes, mock tests, and online classes for DSSSB TGT (Subjects) exam, candidates can refer to both platforms for sure shot selection.
MORE FROM US:-
To score more in Super TET, practice mock tests, attempt quizzes, watch free video lectures and join our courses.
Download the BYJU’S Exam Prep App Now.
The most comprehensive exam prep app