RBI Office Attendant 2021: Reserve Bank of India has recently released the notification for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. RBI Office Attendant is a great opportunity for undergraduate aspirants to work in the most prestigious institute of Indian Banking, i.e., Reserve Bank of India. The selection procedure of RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021 is consists of an Online Exam and a Language Proficiency Test. All the candidates who want to appear in the RBI Office Attendant exam 2021 will have to appear in the Online Exam.
The Online Exam of RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2021 has four sections and Reasoning Ability is one of them. In this article, we are going to discuss the tips, tricks, and strategies for the Reasoning Ability section of the RBI Attendant exam 2021. Before going into the details of a strategy to score maximum marks in the reasoning section of the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. Let's look at the RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern.
The following table shows the RBI Office Attendant Exam Pattern. It will give you perspective about the scope of the Online Exam for the RBI Office Attendant exam.
Name of Tests
Read the detailed RBI Office Attendant Syllabus 2021 here.
Now that we have gone through the exam pattern of the RBI Office Attendant exam. Now let's discuss some strategies to score good marks in the reasoning section.
In the reasoning section, there are 30 questions for 30 marks each. The level of these questions will most likely be easy. So, if you prepare well for the Reasoning section you can score good marks in the exam.
Basically, the Reasoning Ability Section can be broadly classified into 2 parts. They are;
1. Puzzles and Seating Arrangements
2. Miscellaneous Topics
Now, Let's take each part and look into the tips and tricks to handle these parts.
1. Puzzles and Seating Arrangements:
- The questions based on the puzzles and seating arrangements are generally asked in sets of five questions so if you solve a puzzle correctly you can easily solve 5 questions and that means by solving one puzzle you are securing at least 5 marks. So Preparing for the puzzles and Seating Arrangements are very important.
- The best way to prepare for puzzles is to practice as much as possible. Try attempting puzzles such as floor-based, scheduling, and tabulation, and seating arrangement such as circular arrangement, linear arrangement, dual row linear arrangement, square arrangement, etc.
- In puzzles, everything you need to solve a puzzle question is given in the puzzle itself. So, read the puzzle carefully and make all the possible cases. As you progress down all the wrong cases will be eliminated and the final case will be the right answer.
2. Miscellaneous Topics
- The miscellaneous topics are as per following;
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relations
- Order and Ranking
- Fictitious Language-Based Coding & Decoding
- Alphanumeric Series
- Word/ Number Based Questions, etc
- The questions based on these topics are generally easy to solve and with enough practice, you can achieve 100% accuracy while solving these questions in no time.
- Learn the concepts of these topics by watching the BYJU'S Exam Prep's Mini series and Youtube sessions. Once you master these concepts start practising the questions by attempting the daily quizzes on gradeup.
These tips will surely help you prepare better for the RBI Office Attendant Exam 2021. This is all in this article. Stay tuned with us for more update.
All the best for your exam!
Prep Smart, Score Better, Go BYJU'S Exam Prep!