NDA 2 Application Form 2022: Documents Needed to Fill Out the NDA Form
While filling out the NDA application form, applicants should keep important details and documents required to fill out the NDA form 2022 on hand. The following is a list of the details as well as documents required to apply online for the NDA 2022 exam.
- Active email address & mobile phone number
- Photograph & signature were scanned.
- Details from a valid photo ID card.
- Additional documents & certificates are required (if applicable).
- Basic personal & academic information
- Fee payment detail etc.
How do I fill an NDA 2 Application Form 2022?
To avoid rejection of the NDA 2 form 2022 at a later stage of the NDA selection process, carefully follow the instructions on how to fill out the UPSC NDA 2 2022 application form. On how to fill out the NDA application form, follow the instructions provided below or in the NDA notification 2022.
Step 1: Navigate to the NDA's official website, upsc.gov.in.
- Candidates must go to the UPSC website.
Step 2:Go to the home page's What's New section.
- Search for and click on the "Exam Notification: National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination, 2022" link in the What's New section of the official UPSC website.
Step 3: A new window will appear on your screen.
- On the screen, the NDA Examination, 2022 notification PDF link, and the NDA application 2022 link will be displayed.
Step 4: Get the NDA notification 2022.
- Before filling out the UPSC application form 2022, candidates must thoroughly read the NDA & NA 2022 notifications.
Step 5:Click the Click here link to fill out the NDA application form 2022. By clicking the "Click here" button, you will be taken to the NDA form 2022 registration page.
- NDA 2022 application page details:
- Examination code
- Notice Number
- Notice date
- Closing date
- Registration Part 1 link
- Registration Part 2 link
Step 6: Select the Part 1 registration link.
- Tap on the NDA 2022 Part 1 registration link, read the instructions for filling out the online NDA application form 2022, and then tap the "Yes" button.
Step 7: Fill out the Part 1 Registration Form with the requested information.
- The application form for Part 1 will be displayed on the screen. Fill out the form with all of the necessary information. And then click the "Continue" button. The NDA 2022 form part 1 details required:
- Candidate name
- Date of birth
- Fathers name
- Mothers name
- Marital Status
- Persons with Benchmark Disability
- Minority status
- Fee Remission Allowed
- Educational qualifications
- Degree Subject in Graduation
Step 8: Fill out the NDA service preference order.
- Fill in the post preferences in the order you prefer by numbering them from 1 to 4. And other specific details.
Step 9: Review the information on the NDA form part 1
- Applicants must determine whether the information they have provided is correct. And then press the Submit button. There will be a registration slip generated. Applicants should save the NDA 2022 registration slip for future reference.
Step 10: Finally, click the NDA Part 2 registration link.
- A new pop-up window will appear; enter the NDA 2022 Registration ID, date of birth, and captcha, and then click the submit button.
Step 11: Pay the NDA 2 application fee for the year 2022.
- Pay the NDA application fee online or offline, whichever is more convenient for you. After you've paid the form fee, click the "Continue" button. The NDA 2022 application fee category-wise:
- For General/OBC/EWS category: Rs. 100
- For SCs, STs, Sons of JCOs, NCOs, and ORs: Nil
Step 12:Choose an NDA 2 2022 exam centre.
- While filling out the NDA application form 2022, applicants can specify their preferred NDA exam centres. The NDA exam centres are located throughout the country. The number of exam centres in a city may vary depending on the number of applicants who have chosen that city as their exam location. The UPSC will not consider any request to change the NDA 2022 exam centre after the application form has been submitted.
Step 13: Submit the necessary documents & images to complete the NDA application process. Upload the relevant images & documents in jpg/jpeg format as requested by the UPSC. As well as a photo identity card in PDF format in the Commission's specified dimensions.
- NDA 2022 Scanned Images dimensions:
- Both Photograph and Signature must be in between 20 to 300 KB in JPG format. A recent photograph with a white background is required. Signatures must not be in capitals and should be written in blue or black ink.
- Photo Identity Document (PID) must be in between 20 to 300 KB in pdf format. Anyone should be uploaded - Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License/ Passport/ School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State or Central Government
Step 14:Before submitting the NDA application form 2022 for the final time, use the "Print Preview" option to review the application details. For the final submission, click "I have read the Declaration & Agree." To make changes, select "I Do Not Agree."
How to Cancel the NDA 2 Application Form 2022?
If, after completing the UPSC NDA application form, candidates wish to withdraw because they do not wish to take the exam, they must follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the NDA's official website.
- To withdraw the application form, click on the NDA application.
- An OTP will be sent to the applicant's registered email address & mobile phone.
- After validating the OTP, the request for NDA 2022 withdrawal will be processed.
- Applicants should print the receipt once their withdrawal request for the NDA online 2022 application has been accepted.
If you want to apply for NDA 2022 & are an NDA aspirant, this article is for you. Read the preceding article for more information on how to fill out the NDA 2022 application form. We have provided information about the entire application process through various steps in the above article.
- NDA Salary/Perks/Allowances 2022 for Navy, Army & Air Force
- List of Best Books for NDA 2022 Exam Preparation
- NDA Cut Off: Check Previous Years Cutoff Marks
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App