General Science and Environment
· Science questions based on general observations and matters of everyday life. No special knowledge is required to solve them.
· Environmental Ecology, Biodiversity & Climate Change.
· General Science- latest discoveries, invention, disease, vitamins, optics and basic knowledge based.
· Environment- National parks and other protected areas, species, summits, conventions, greenhouse gases, pollutants, awards etc.
Current Events of National & International Importance.
· Current affairs of National and International significance.
· Person in news (New appointment/CEO/MD), International summits, PM and President visits, Declarations, Sports tournament etc.
History of India & Independent India
· Important socio, economic, political events during Ancient India, Medieval period and Modern Period.
· Indian National Movement. Development of Independent India.
· Indus valley civilization, Mauryan & Gupta dynasty, Tripartite struggle, Delhi Sultanate,
· Important developments during Mughals, Marathas, Indian independence movements, Governor Generals/Viceroy- time work.
· Caste, religious and Bhakti-Sufi movement, Slogans, eminent personalities and Social reformers.
Geography of India and World
· Physical, social and economic geography including topics like Agriculture and Natural resources.
· Demography and Census.
· Prepare it on three levels: Madhya Pradesh, India and World.
· River, mountain, tribes, crops, minerals along with map practice.
Indian Polity and Economy
· Constitution, Political system of the country, Panchayati Raj, Social system, elections, sustainable economic development, political parties, plans, industrial development, foreign trade and economic and financial institutions.
· Economics- FYPs, Govt. schemes, different Index and India’s ranking, the terminology of economics,
· Polity-Imp.Articles, CAA, the making of the constitution, All schedules and Imp. Commissions.
· Important Sports tournaments, Award Winners and Renowned Sports Institutions of M.P., India, Asia and World.
· Persons in News, Contemporary games and tournaments and Medal winners.
Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
· Mountains, rivers, climatic conditions, Flora and Fauna, Minerals, transportation in the Geography of Madhya Pradesh.
· Important dynasties and their contributions to the Culture of M.P.
· Characteristics of Tribal, Tribal arts, Architecture and Historical personalities of M.P.
· One liner basic questions are asked from this section.
Information and Communication Technology
· Questions related to characteristics uses, and terminologies such as website, online, search engine, e-mail, video mail, chatting, video conferencing, hacking, cracking, virus and cybercrime.
· Basic Computer knowledge-based questions are asked from this section.
· Scheduled Tribe & Scheduled Caste (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989.
· Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955.
· The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
· Various Sections and Sub Sections of these Acts needed to be prepared thoroughly.