SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Questions
Numerical Aptitude is one of the highest-scoring sections in SSC MTS 2022. There is a 25% weightage of the Quantitative Aptitude section which accounts for 25 marks in the Tier 1 Exam 2022. There are 25 questions of 1 mark each asked in the Maths section. Therefore, during the last few days, we will provide you all with the 100+ most expected SSC MTS Quantitative Aptitude questions for the upcoming SSC MTS 2022 Exam.
SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Questions with Answers
Candidates are leaving no stone unturned in their preparation during the last few days of the examination. Therefore, to assist in the preparation we are providing the most expected SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude PDF in this article. Refer to the SSC MTS Quantitative Aptitude questions and answers below:
1) The average weight of 19 students is 15 kg. By the admission of a new student the average weight is reduced to 14.8 kg. The weight of new student is :
A. 10.6 kg
B. 10.8 kg
C. 11 kg
D. 14.9 kg
2) A man can row 12 km/hour in still water, when the river is running @ 3 km/hour, it takes him 1 hour to row to a place and to come back. How far is the place (in KM)?
3) The average of marks of 14 students calculated as 71. But it was later found that the marks of one student had been wrongly entered as 42 instead of 56 and of another as 74 instead of 32. The correct average is
4) There is a 40% increase in an amount in 4 years at simple interest. What will be the compound interest on Rs. 6000 after 3 years at the same rate?
A. Rs. 1260
B. Rs. 1986
C. Rs. 19860
D. Rs. 7986
5) Mr. Sathya invested money in FD. How much will he get on maturity, if Rs. 14,500 is invested at 20% per annum compound interest for 6 months, compounded quarterly?
A. Rs. 15,986.25
B. Rs. 15,986.5
C. Rs. 15,986.35
D. Rs. 15,986
For more questions like these, we are going to provide you all with the PDFs in both Hindi/English Language. Candidates can refer to the PDF for detailed questions along with their solutions.
SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Topics
SSC MTS Syllabus for Numerical Aptitude is very vast therefore all the candidates should know the most important SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Topics that have high weightage in the upcoming SSC MTS 2022 examination. The topics you must ace are as follows:
- Problem on Ages,
- Ratio, and Proportion,
- Speed, Distance and Time,
- Number System,
- Data Interpretation,
- Time and Work,
100+ Most Expected SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude PDF
We are providing the 100+ most popular SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude PDFs in both English and Hindi for candidates to download at their convenience and save for later use. For further information, please see the PDF for the SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude provided below.
- 100+ Most Expected SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Questions & Topics PDF (English)
- 100+ Most Expected SSC MTS Numerical Aptitude Questions & Topics PDF (Hindi)
Thanks for reading, Stay tuned for more important updates!
|Related Important Links|