In order to prevent any last-minute confusion, students should strictly adhere to these rules. You must study the comprehensive instructions provided below if you plan to take the SSC MTS Exam 2022.
SSC MTS 2022: Important Dates
The table below provides the highlights of the SSC MTS 2022 Exam. Candidates read the table for complete information:
|SSC MTS 2022 Exam Events||Dates|
|Release of Online Application Form||March 22, 2022|
|Application Starting Date||March 22, 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||April 30, 2022|
|Application Form Correction||May 05-09, 2022|
|SSC MTS Tier-I Exam Starting Date||July 05 to July 22, 2022|
|SSC MTS Result Declaration Date||To be announced|
SSC MTS 2022: Shift Timings
SSC MTS Exam is going to be conducted in three shifts on all the days on which the exam is being conducted. The detailed shift timings are provided below in the table.
|Shift||Reporting Time||Shift Timing|
|Shift 1||7:30 AM||9:00 AM – 10:30 AM|
|Shift 2||11:30 AM||1:00 PM – 2:30 PM|
|Shift 3||3:30 PM||5:00 PM – 6:30 PM|
SSC MTS 2022: Guidelines & Important Instructions
For the successful conduction of the examination, SSC has released the Exam guidelines for the SSC MTS 2022 Exam. Candidates can check the guidelines provided below to get fully acquainted with the procedure to be followed before, during and after the examination.
- Candidates must arrive at the specified SSC MTS 2022 exam location 45 mins to 1 hour before the exam.
- A copy of their SSC MTS admit card 2022, an authentic form of identification, and any necessary stationery must be brought. The valid Identification documents are given below that can be brought for the examination along with the Admit Card:
- Aadhar Card / Print out of e-Aadhar
- Voter's ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Service ID Card issued to employees by Central Govt./ State Govt./PSUs
- ID Card issued by University/ College/ School
- Ex-Serviceman Discharge Book issued by the Ministry of Defense
- Any other Photo Identity Proof issued by Central Govt./ State Govt.
- The exam centre is strictly off-limits to items like log tables, calculators, electronic watches with calculators, paper chits, mobile phones, and pagers.
- For any technical support, a first aid emergency, or information regarding the SSC MTS 2022 exam, candidates can go up to the invigilator or centre supervisor who is present in the exam room.
- Every exam lab is being monitored on CCTV.
- The candidates are urged not to interact with one another or use unethical tactics.
- Candidates' candidacy is only temporary. Candidates are recommended to confirm that they meet all qualifying requirements for themselves. If it is discovered at any point that a candidate does not meet any of the qualifying requirements, his or her candidacy will be withdrawn.
- Candidates will only be allowed to show up for the exam at the location noted on the Admit Card.
- Before entering the examination facility, candidates must go through the frisking procedure and make sure their biometric registration is complete. Once biometric registration is complete, candidates are not permitted to leave the examination site.
- Exam functionaries (such as the centre supervisor, invigilator, etc.) shall strictly enforce any instructions provided to candidates.
- Candidates must make sure their Left Thumb Impression (LTI) is legible, their Certification Statement is written in running handwriting, and their signature appears on the Commission's copy of the Admission Certificate.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination centre before the completion of the examination. Candidates can only leave when they have been instructed to do so.
- If the exam is not commenced on the scheduled timings then candidates are advised to wait patiently and follow the instruction given to the candidates by the authorities and in case of any irregularity, candidates are advised to visit the SSC Regional offices for further information.
Instructions to be followed During SSC MTS 2022 Exam
- The server will set the time. The amount of time left for you to finish the exam is indicated by the countdown clock in the top right corner of the screen. The test will automatically finish when the timer hits zero. You are not needed to complete or submit your exam.
- Each question's status will be indicated in the Question Palette, which is visible on the right side of the screen.
- Simply said, the Marked for Review status for a question means you want to go back and review it.
- To maximise the question window, click the ">" arrow that appears to the left of the question palette. You can click on "< " on the right side of the question window to minimize the question.
- To switch the language during the exam, click on your "Profile" icon in the top right corner of your screen. When you click the profile picture, a drop-down menu will appear where you can choose the language for the question's content.
- You can navigate to the bottom and top of the question area by clicking on "↓ , ↑" options.
How to navigate the question and sections?
- To move directly on a numbered question, click on its number in the Question Palette to the right of your screen. Your response to the current question is NOT saved if you choose an answer and then move on to the next question from the question palette without clicking "save".
- To save your response to the current question and move on to the following one, click Save & Next.
- To review your response to the current question, mark it for review, and move on to the following question, click Mark for Review & Next.
- All 4 sections are shown separately on the screen you can navigate through different sections by clicking on the section of your choice.
How to answer the question?
- Click on the button next to one of the choices to choose your response.
- Click the selected option's button once more or the "Clear Response" button to deselect your selected response.
- Click on the button for a different choice to alter your selected response.
- You MUST select the Save & Next option in order to save your response.
- Click the Mark for Review & Next button to flag the question for review.
- To amend your response to a question that has already been answered, choose that question first, then follow the instructions for doing so.
|Related Important Links|