SSC-JE 2019-20 exam date has been announced and it is likely to happen on 27th October, 2020 to 30th October, 2020. Since SSC-JE 2019-20 will be conducted in September so it's time to pull up your socks and start preparing for the exam. SSC-JE will be conducted in three branches: Civil Engineering.
BYJU'S Exam Prep brings you the Mega Mock Challenge for SSC-JE 2019-20 Civil Engineering, where you can compete with thousands of students and look where you stand in the national level competition. In this real-time experience, you can analyse your preparation to date. This test is LIVE for 24 hours only and covers the most important topics for the upcoming SSC-JE 2019-20 Civil Engineering.
- Full Syllabus (Technical (30 Q's) & Non-technical (20 Q's))
- No. of Questions : 50
- Marks : 50
- Time Duration : 30 Minutes
What do you get?
- To assess your level of preparation for the exam on all India basis
- To experience Exam-Like Interface
- To analyse your performance in comparison to top performers, All India ranker
- Helps you avoid the silly mistakes you may commit in the actual exam.
- Handpicked questions from our Experts.
Details about Mega Mock Challenge for SSC-JE 2019-20
- 3rd September 2020 Thursday at 12 PM to 4th September 2020 Thursday 12 PM
When will I get the result?
The results for the All India Free Live Mock for SSC-JE 2019-20 MMC will be announced on 4th September 2020 , 6 PM.
All the best!
The Most Comprehensive Exam Prep App, Stay Safe!