SSC GD Syllabus
Before attempting the exam, it is imperative that candidates check out the SSC GD Syllabus thoroughly and create an effective study plan to cover all the topics and complete the syllabus on time. Here, we will give you a brief idea about the syllabus and the subjects that are included. The SSC GD Syllabus consists of four subjects:
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Elementary Mathematics
- English/ Hindi
Important Pointers about SSC GD Marking Scheme
- The exam will consist of 4 sections that are dedicated to the 4 subjects mentioned in the previous section and will consist of 25 questions each.
- The questions and options will be written in both Hindi and English for the convenience of the candidates.
- The SSC GD Exam will consist of 100 marks and candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the test.
- Every correct answer will fetch you 1 mark and SSC GD negative marking of 0.25 marks will be applicable on every wrong answer.
What is SSC GD Negative Marking 2022?
The Staff Selection Commission has introduced SSC GD negative marking in the written examination for SSC GD recruitment. According to this rule, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in the test. This means that candidates must answer the questions carefully and strategically as it will strongly affect their results and rank in the merit list. SSC GD negative marking 2022 has been introduced due to the increase in competition for SSC GD selection process.