SSC GD Negative Marking 2022
The Staff Selection Commission has introduced SSC GD negative marking in the written examination for SSC GD recruitment. According to this rule, 0.50 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer in the test. This means that candidates must answer the questions carefully and strategically as it will strongly affect their results and rank in the merit list. SSC GD negative marking 2022 has been introduced due to the increase in competition for SSC GD selection process.
Important Pointers about SSC GD Marking Scheme
- The exam will consist of 4 sections that are dedicated to the 4 subjects mentioned in the previous section and will consist of 20 questions each.
- The questions and options will be written in both Hindi and English for the convenience of the candidates.
- The SSC GD Exam will consist of 80 questions, carrying the weightage of 2 marks each and candidates will get 60 minutes to complete the test.
- Every correct answer will fetch you 2 marks and SSC GD negative marking of 0.50 marks will be applicable on every wrong answer.
Importance of Knowing SSC GD Negative Marking
It is beneficial to remain acknowledged by the whole recruitment procedure, marking scheme, and paper pattern. Being aware of the SSC GD negative marking will help you in strategizing your preparation as you will be aware of how many marks can be deducted for every wrong answer. Despite attempting the maximum number of questions accurately, you can lose marks if you answer the remaining questions randomly. Hence, it is mandatory to be acquainted with the SSC GD marking scheme to avoid the marks deduction, thereby, improving your overall score.
SSC GD Syllabus
Before attempting the exam, it is imperative that candidates check out the SSC GD Syllabus thoroughly and create an effective study plan to cover all the topics and complete the syllabus on time. Here, we will give you a brief idea about the syllabus and the subjects that are included. The SSC GD Syllabus consists of four subjects:
- General Knowledge and General Awareness
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Elementary Mathematics
- English/ Hindi