SSC GD Negative Marking 2023
The Staff Selection Commission has introduced SSC GD negative marking in the computer-based test for SSC GD recruitment. Thus, candidates are advised to attempt questions they are confident in. The negative marking reduces the marks of candidates for every incorrect answer. According to the marking scheme, candidates will lose 0.50 marks for every incorrect answer, and every correct answer will lead to an addition of 2 marks. This means that candidates must answer the questions carefully and strategically, as it will strongly affect their results and rank in the merit list. SSC GD negative marking 2023 has been introduced due to rising competition with each passing day.
Important Pointers about SSC GD Negative Marking
- The SSC GD exam consists of 4 sections- General Awareness, General Intelligence & Reasoning, Elementary Mathematics, and English/Hindi. Each section consists of 20 questions.
- The questions will be provided in both Hindi and English for the convenience of the candidates.
- There will be a total of 80 questions carrying the weightage of 2 marks each that need to attempt in 60 minutes.
- Candidates will be awarded 2 marks for every correct answer, and every incorrect answer will lead to a deduction of 0.50 marks.
Importance of Knowing SSC GD Negative Marking
It is beneficial to remain acknowledged by the whole recruitment procedure, marking scheme, and paper pattern. Knowing the SSC GD minus marking will help you strategize your preparation, as you will be aware of how many marks can be deducted for every wrong answer. Despite attempting the maximum number of questions accurately, you can lose marks if you answer a few questions randomly. Hence, it is mandatory to be acquainted with the SSC GD marking scheme to avoid the deduction of marks, thereby improving your overall score.
SSC GD Me Negative Marking Kitni Hai
स्टाफ सलेक्शन कमीशन ने कंप्यूटर आधारित परीक्षा के लिए एसएससी जीडी नकारात्मक अंकन की शुरुआत की है। इसके अनुसार टेस्ट में प्रत्येक गलत उत्तर के लिए 0.50 अंक काटे जाएंगे। इसका अर्थ है कि उम्मीदवारों को सावधानीपूर्वक और रणनीतिक रूप से प्रश्नों का उत्तर देना चाहिए क्योंकि यह उनके परिणामों और मेरिट सूची में रैंक को बहुत प्रभावित करेगा।
SSC GD Syllabus
Before attempting the exam, it is imperative to check out the SSC GD Syllabus and create an effective study plan to cover the entire curriculum timely. Here, we will give you a brief idea about the syllabus for all the subjects covered in General Duty Constable Exam.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: History, Geography, Polity, Current Affairs, General Science, Important Days & Dates, etc.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning: Analogy, Blood Relation, Spatial Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Observation, Coding-Decoding, Similarities and Differences, etc.
- Elementary Mathematics: Percentages, Averages, Number System, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Fundamental Arithmetic Operations, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Synonyms-Antonyms, Para Jumbles, Fill in the blanks, Reading Comprehension, etc.
Since now you are aware of the SSC GD marking scheme, you must gear up and start attempting SSC GD Mock test or SSC GD previous year question paper to know your preparation level.
Commentswrite a comment