SSC GD Constable Exam Day Guidelines
Documents to be carried along with SSC GD Admit Card 2021
- In addition to their Admit Card, candidates should provide
- (A) two copies of their most recent coloured photo (3 cm x 3.5 cm)
- (B) At least one ORIGINAL picture identity verification with a clear image (e.g. AADHAR Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, etc).
- If a candidate does not bring the required papers, he or she will not be admitted to the test location and his or her candidature may be terminated.
- Print a copy of the COVID-19 self-declaration form, which is linked to the important instructions.
COVID Guidelines to be followed During SSC GD Exam 2021
- For the duration of the SSC exam, use a face mask or face shield
- Candidates are permitted to bring their own hand sanitizer and drinking water in a clear bottle.
- Everyone must follow all social distancing and COVID-19 SOPs.
Other Important Guidelines:
- Candidates must report to the exam center allotted to them by the deadline mentioned on their admission card.
- Prohibited items: watches, books, pens, paper chits, magazines, electronic gadgets (mobile phones, headphones, scanners, calculators, storage devices etc) are strictly prohibited in the examination lab.
- If a candidate is found in possession of such an object in the examination lab, his or her candidature may be invalidated, and legal/criminal actions may be instituted against him or her. He/she would also be precluded from competing in future Commission tests under current procedures.
- Candidates are urged not to bring any of the above-mentioned forbidden objects to the test site. If they bring such an object, they will have to make their own arrangements for its safekeeping.
- Candidates are permitted to carry a transparent water bottle into the exam venue.
- Video Surveillance is in place in all Exam-Labs.
- Applicants are encouraged to avoid conversing with other candidates or engaging in any unethical behaviour.
- The candidature of candidates is purely provisional. It is recommended that candidates ensure that they meet all of the qualifying requirements. If it is discovered at any time that a candidate does not meet any of the qualifying requirements, his or her candidature will be withdrawn.
- Candidates may only take the exam at the location stated in their Admission Certificate.
- Candidates that arrive at the location after the entry deadline will not be considered.
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall without Exit Verification.
- During the exit verification process, biometric data of the candidates (Photograph and Left Thumb Impression(LTI), etc.) will be collected before candidates are allowed to leave the computer labs after the examination.
Instructions to be followed during the Exam
Procedures should be followed during the Exam
1. The server's clock will be set. The countdown timer in the top right corner of the screen will show you how much time you have left to finish the exam. When the countdown hits zero, the examination will automatically finish. You will not be obliged to complete or submit your exam.
2. The Question Palette on the right side of the screen will reflect the status of each question using one of the following icons:
3. The Marked for Review status for a question merely shows that you want to go over it again.
4. You may collapse the question palette by clicking on the ">" arrow to the left of the question palette, therefore maximizing the question window. To return to the question palette, click on " " on the right side of the question window.
5. To change the language during the exam, click on your "Profile" image in the upper right corner of your screen. When you select the Profile image, a drop-down menu appears with the option to alter the question content to the preferred language.
6. You may use to browse to the bottom and to the top of the question area without scrolling.
All The Best !!!
DREAM, STRIVE & SUCCEED With US!
3 Crore+ Registered Aspirants | 2.5 Crore Downloads | 50,000+ Selections