RRB Mumbai NTPC Answer Key 2022 is released by the Railway Mumbai region on 22 June 2022. You can also raise an objection against the RRB NTPC Answer Key for CBT 2 from 22 June to 27 June 2022. Aspirants from the Mumbai region can access that direct link to download the RRB Mumbai NTPC answer key 2022 PDF, response sheet, and the question papers PDF. The RRB NTPC 2022 CBT 2 exam was conducted in various centers all across the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. Candidates can take the examination in English, Hindi, and Marathi, but English is set as the default language.
The computer-based test CBT 2 is the second stage of the RRB Mumbai NTPC Exam 2022. It was conducted in multiple stages as a result of a high number of applying candidates. Applicants who have appeared for the CBT 2 exam, conducted from 12 June to 17 June 2022, can download the Railway NTPC Mumbai Answer Key PDF via the direct link shared here. Candidates can also download the Answer Key in Hindi and English from BYJU'S Exam Prep. All significant details related to RRB NTPC Mumbai Answer Key have been laid hereunder.
RRB NTPC CBT 2 Answer Key 2022 Download
RRB Mumbai NTPC Answer Key 2022 Release Dates
All answer key release dates and other related dates for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam have been laid down in the table hereunder for your convenient reference.
RRB NTPC Ahmedabad CBT 2 Exam Date 2022
9 & 10 May 2022
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Answer Key 2022 (Levels 4 & 6)
13 May to 18 May 2022
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Answer Key 2022 (Levels 2, 3 & 5)
22 June to 27 June 2022
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC CBT 2 Final Answer Key 2022
Yet to be Released
RRB Ahmedabad NTPC Result CBT 2 2022
Yet to be Announced
How to Download RRB Mumbai NTPC Answer Key 2022?
It is mandatory that the candidates take certain steps to download the Answer key for the Railway Mumbai Board NTPC CBT 2 exam. They have been laid down below for your easy understanding.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the RRB Mumbai NTPC area rrbmumbai. gov.in/ or click on the link mentioned above.
- Step 2: Once you are on the home page, look for the RRB Mumbai NTPC Answer Key 2022 link. Click on it.
- Step 3: Once you click on the link, you will be asked to log in. You must enter your login credentials and then press "enter" to log in to your account.
- Step 4: Click on the 'Download Railway NTPC Mumbai Answer Key' link once you have logged in.
- Step 5: The answer key mapping to your exam phase, shift, and date will appear on your screen. Hit the download button.
- Step 6: For further reference, print out the answer key.
- Step 7: You can now compare it with your question paper, and response sheet to calculate your score.
How To Challenge RRB Mumbai NTPC Answer Key 2022?
All the candidates who have a valid and acceptable reason to challenge the answer key can follow the below-given steps to challenge RRB Mumbai NTPC provisional answer key 2022 to raise an objection. All objections shall be thoroughly evaluated by the RRB Mumbai.
Only the ones logically and reasonably acceptable to the board shall be considered and corresponding changes shall be made to the Railway Mumbai NTPC Answer Key.
Step 1: Log in to your applicant account on the official website of RRB NTPC Mumbai.
Step 2: Now, Select the option 'Raising objection to CBT 2'.
Step 3: Before you go ahead and fill the objection form, you need to know all the guidelines stated by the board.
Step 4: Click on the "Raise an Objection Form.
Step 5: On the form select the language of your objection, input the question Id you wish to challenge, the reason for your objection, and proposed answer to the question
Step 6: Read all inputted details and check for accuracy. Once done hit the submit button
Step 7: You need to upload evidence to justify your objection.
Step 8: Pay the fees associated with challenging the RRB NTPC Mumbai Answer key 2022 as prescribed by the board.
Step 9: An acknowledgement will be sent to your registered email address.
Step 10: If your objection is evaluated to be correct, the necessary changes will be made to the answer key.
Important information about objections:
- To be considered by the board, an objection must be backed by a logical, and valid explanation acceptable universally.
- All objections must be raised within the time period specified by the Railways Recruitment Board Mumbai.
- All objections raised must not be in violation of any of the guidelines laid down regarding the same by the Ministry of Railways.
- You can only raise objections against the provisional RRB Mumbai NTPC Answer Key 2022. The final answer key is always final and binding unless the board believes and announces otherwise.
RRB Mumbai NTPC Answer Key 2022 FAQs
Q 1: Can I get the RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Year Answer Key PDF?
Ans: Yes, the candidates can download RRB Mumbai NTPC Previous Year Answer Key PDF from the BYJU'S Exam Prep's website and app.
Q 2: How to Evaluate the RRB Mumbai NTPC Score?
Ans: Candidates can determine their RRB Mumbai NTPC Score on the basis of the following marking scheme.
- Candidates will score one mark for each correct answer in the exam.
- For an incorrect answer, there will be a 0.25 mark deduction.
- No marks will be deducted for unattempted questions.
Q 3: When will the answer key for CBT 2 be released?
Ans: It is released on 22 June to 27 June 2022 for CBT 2 exam, conducted for the candidates who have applied for 2, 3 & 5 pay level posts.
Q 4: Do they charge money for the answer key to be challenged?
Ans: Yes, a sum of Rs. 50 has to be paid for each objection raised.