Railway Recruitment Board Jammu has released the RRB Jammu NTPC Answer key 2021 at the official website. Candidates who appeared in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 2021 exam, can download the answer key PDF, response sheet, and the question papers PDF. A direct link has been activated to download the RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key PDF at rrbjammu.nic.in. In order to access the RRB Jammu NTPC response sheet and the answer key, one should enter their credentials such as Roll Number and Password.
RRB NTPC Jammu Exam 2021 is totally a computer-based test, and it is to be administered by the Railway Recruitment Board, Jammu. It shall be conducted as per the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Railways. The RRB NTPC, Jammu selection process 2021, comprises various stages. They are CBT 1, CBT 2, Skill Test, and Document Verification/Medical Examination (as applicable). Currently, CBT 1 is being conducted in various phases.
Candidates can also check for the RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key 2021 in Hindi and English on BYJU'S Exam Prep's app and website as and when it is released.
RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key 2022 Release Dates
The below table will give you all detailed information on the release dates and other related dates on RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam for your ready reference.
RRB NTPC Jammu CBT 2 Exam
9 & 10 May 2022
RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key 2022 (Provisional)
13 May to 18 May 2022
RRB Jammu NTPC CBT 2 Final Answer Key 2022
Yet to be Announced
RRB NTPC Jammu CBT 2 Result 2022
|Yet to be Announced|
How to Download RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key 2022?
In order to download the RRB NTPC Answer Key 2022 for the Jammu Railway region, it is mandatory that the candidates follow the procedure given below.
- Step 1: Visit the RRB NTPC Jammu Official Website - http://www.rrbjammu.nic.in/ or click on the RRB NTPC CBT 2 Download Link shared above.
- Step 2: Now, once you're on the home page, click on the link that says 'RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key 2022.'
- Step 3: Now, you must enter your login credentials along with the captcha, and then click "sign-in".
- Step 4: Once Logged in Click on the 'Download RRB NTPC Answer Key' button. Once the answer key appears on your screen hit the download button given at the end of the page.
- Step 5: Take a print out of the answer key for future references. You can also compare it with the corresponding question paper and your response sheet to calculate your score and access where you stand as far as the selection process is concerned.
How To Challenge RRB NTPC Jammu Answer Key?
Once the RRB NTPC Jammu provisional Answer Key is released, the board announced a dedicated window within which candidates who have valid and logical reasons to raise an objection against the answer key can challenge the RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key 2021.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the RRB NTPC Jammu.
Step 2: Now, select the 'Raising Objection to CBT 2' option on the RRB NTPC home page.
Step 3: Before continuing with 'Login To Raise Objections', you have to know all the board's guidelines. Please read them carefully and understand them fully
Step 4: Then, you'll have to log in. Enter your 'Birth Date' and 'Registration Number' and click 'Enter'.
Step 6: Now proceed to fill in the Raising an Objection Form.
Step 7: fill all the requisite details in the form such as the language of your objection, why you want to raise an objection, the question Id you wish to challenge and so on.
Step 8: To support your objection, you will have to upload evidence now.
Step 9: Now, click on the submit button for submission.
Step 10: Make the requisite payment applicable for challenging the RRB NTPC Jammu Anser Key 2022.
Step 11: An acknowledgement will be sent to your registered email address.
FAQs Related to RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key 2022
Q 1: How long would it take to get the response back from the board after I raise my objection?
Ans: It would take at least 10 to 15 days from the last date of raising an objection for the board to send out responses.
Q 2: How to Calculate Score for RRB Jammu NTPC Answer Key 2022?
The scores of CBT 1 candidates can be calculated on the basis of the RRB NTPC Marking Scheme 2022 given below.
- For each correct answer, candidates will score 1 mark.
- There will be a 0.25 mark deduction for an incorrect answer. No marks can be deducted for questions that have not been answered.
- CBT 1 carries a total of 100 marks.
- On the basis of the number of right and wrong responses, the scores are calculated.
Q 3: From where can I download the RRB NTPC Jammu previous year Answer Key PDF?
Ans: The candidates can download it from BYJU'S Exam Prep's website and app.
Q 4: What's the difference between the provisional answer key and the final answer key?
Ans: The provisional answer key is the first key which the board will release, and the final answer key will be released after all the challenges or objections raised by candidates are considered, and necessary changes are made.
Q 5: When will the board publish the answer key?
Ans: The answer key will be available after all the phases of the test have been completed.