RRB Guwahati NTPC Result 2022 is released on 08 June 2022 on the official website of RRB Guwahati for the CBT 2 exam which was conducted on 09 and 10 May 2022 for pay levels 4 and 6. The board has released the RRB Guwahati NTPC Result for CBT 2 to shortlist 8 times the number of vacancies for CBAT (Computer Based Aptitude Test). All the candidates who have appeared for the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam can check the RRB Guwahati result from the official site or from the direct link below.
RRB NTPC Result 2022
Additionally, RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam for levels 2, 3, and 5 is going to take place from 12 June to 17 June 2022. We will post all the latest updates on RRB Guwahati NTPC result 2022 CBT 2 as soon as it is out.
Based on the RRB Guwahati Result 2022 for CBT 2, candidates will be shortlisted for taking CBAT. Candidates can search for their roll numbers in the RRB NTPC Guwahati Result 2022. If the roll number appears in the result, then the candidate has qualified in the RRB NTPC CBT 2 exam and can now appear for further processes. For the latest updates about RRB NTPC Guwahati Result 2022, candidates should visit RRB NTPC Guwahati Official Website or BYJU's Exam Prep website and app.
RRB Guwahati Result Date 2022
Check out the RRB NTPC Guwahati result dates below:
RRB NTPC Guwahati Events
RRB NTPC Guwahati Exam Date Phase 1
December 28, 2020, to January 13, 2021
RRB NTPC Guwahati Exam Date Phase 2
January 16 to 30, 2021
RRB NTPC Guwahati Exam Date Phase 3
January 31 to February 12, 2021
RRB NTPC Guwahati Exam Date Phase 4
February 15 to March 3, 2021
RRB NTPC Guwahati Exam Date Phase 5
March 4 to March 27, 2021
RRB NTPC Guwahati Exam Date Phase 6
April 1 to April 8
RRB NTPC Guwahati Exam Date Phase 7
23rd, 24th, 26th, and 31st July 2021
RRB NTPC Guwahati Answer Key Release Date (Provisional)
|16th August 2021|
RRB NTPC Guwahati Answer Key Release Date (Final)
|14th January 2022|
RRB NTPC Guwahati Result 2022 Release Date CBT 1
|30 March 2022|
RRB Guwahati NTPC Result CBT 2 Level 6
|08 June 2022|
Direct Link to Check RRB NTPC Guwahati Result 2022
Check the direct links to download the RRB Guwahati result for CBT 1 below:
How to Check RRB NTPC Guwahati Result 2022?
The results of the CBT 2 Exam have been declared for the candidates who had appeared for the CBT 2 Level 4 and 6 Guwahati Exam 2022. Follow the steps to check the result:
- Go to the RRB NTPC's Guwahati's Official Website or click on the direct link mentioned above.
- Log in to your candidate account registered during the application process using your credentials like registration number and date of birth.
- Now click on the RRB NTPC Result 2022 link. This link only will be available once the results have been released.
- Once you click on this link, the results pdf will appear on your screen.
- Now you are required to search for your roll number by pressing "Ctrl+f."
- If your roll number gets highlighted, check your results. If it is highlighted, it means you have cleared CBT 2 and are eligible to sit for CBAT.
- The RRB NTPC Guwahati Scorecard 2022 is also available for download. So, download it and keep a hard copy with you at least till the end of the selection process.
Procedure to Calculate the RRB NTPC Result
The Normalisation formula used by RRB to normalise the RRB NTPC Guwahati Result 2022 is given below.
Xn= (S2/S1) (X-Xav) + Yav
- S2= Standard Variation of raw marks of Base Session
- Xn= Normalized Score of an Applicant
- X= Raw marks of the applicant which is to be normalised
- Yav= Average of raw marks of Base Session
- Xav= Average of raw marks of Applicant Session
- S1= Standard Variation of raw marks of Applicant Session
Important Details on RRB Guwahati Result 2022
The RRB NTPC Guwahati Result 2022 shall contain the following important details.
- Name of the applicant
- Applicant's registration number
- RRB NTPC Guwahati Exam date
- Subject-wise marks scored
- Normalised Marks
- Qualifying status
Revised RRB NTPC Results in 2022 for Various Railways Zones
FAQs Related to RRB NTPC Guwahati Result 2022
Q 1: What will be the deciding factor in the RRB NTPC results?
Ans: The two options for breaking the tie are as follows:
- When two or more candidates earn the same amount of points, the merit is determined by age, with older candidates earning more.
- When the candidates' ages are similar, the alphabetical order of their names (from A to Z) is used to break a tie.
Q 2: How can you evaluate the RRB NTPC Guwahati Scores?
Ans: Applicants can use their response keys and answer sheets to estimate their raw marks. Below is the marking scheme applicants can use to calculate their raw scores
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark
- For each incorrect answer, a penalty of 0.25 (14) marks is imposed as negative marking.
- After deducting the penalty for all incorrect answers from the total score, the candidates will arrive at their RRB NTPC raw score. This raw score needs to be normalised using the formula above to determine the candidate's final score.
Q 3: What is the RRB NTPC Guwahati 2022 Expected Cut off?
Ans: The RRB NTPC Guwahati Expected Cut Off 2021-2022 CBT 1 can be found in the table below.
RRB NTPC Expected Cutoff
Difficulty Level: Moderate
RRB NTPC Expected Cutoff
Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
Q 4: Why are the results getting announced separately?
Ans: Results would be announced separately because the CBT1 exam has been conducted in many phases, shifts and sessions.
Q5: How many applicants are expected to appear in Phase 6 of CBT 1?
Ans: In the recently announced Phase 6 of CBT 1, approximately 6 lakh candidates are expected to appear.
Candidates who have appeared for the RRB CEN 01/2018 (ALP and Technician) can check their revised results by downloading the PDF below.